MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Computer work using a projector or big flat panel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Computer work using a projector or big flat panel
Hello!

Please advise me if this is being posted in the wrong forum.

I have myopia, -3 and -2.75, which I strongly believe has been from 20 years of heavy computer use.

I'm vaguely familiar with the Bates method, I haven't had time to read a book about it or anything. The main concept I understand, is relaxation and getting your eyes to relax.

I've only just begun my attempt at recovery, and first steps is just to go about my days without my contacts in. I work fulltime doing computer work and I find it difficult to attempt a recovery if I can't break this pattern of staring at a computer screen.

I'd like to replace my computer monitor and do my computer work on a projector or big flat panel display, or any display 6-10 feet away. It has to be a very large display so that I can see things in my blurry non-aided state.

Is a projector better than a big flat panel?

Do I want a super bright and/our extreme high contrast situation?

Does anyone have any experience with this, or comments?

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now