MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
'Your eyes look lighter'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Your eyes look lighter'
Now I don't know what's going on but i have greenish eyes.

I've always had compliments on my eyes I guess, but its started to hit awkward overdrive...

People are saying my eyes Look lighter and brighter...

Could it be the brightening eye drops for red eyes I used two days ago.... It wears off though......

Has anyone else experienced this?
I don't know about that particular experience, but many (including myself) have noticed their eyes getting much more moist, which might make eyes brighter. For myself, it means that the surface of the eye looks more healthy and vibrant when viewed in a mirror. Nancy also stated when I asked her about something on her blog that she has noticed her eyes more white and opened to the light recently.
Eyesrops are unhealthy, addictive. Using the Bates method can improve the the eyes health and shape; eyelids round, even... Natural tear production improves. Yawn, shift, blink for natural tears.
Fiat, thanks -- I love that you read my blog, and love even more that you remember what I say! Yes, someone else commented recently that my eyes look softer and more welcoming than they used to, which I interpreted in my framework to mean I look less scared and resistant. Tom Quackenbush included in his book some pictures of students before and after vision work, from their drivers licenses. After doing Bates practices they looked more relaxed and open. NVI is like a facelift, without the dangers of Botox!
Nancy;

I tried to post on your blog but lost my wordpress password so posting here;
You know about my neck injury and past dizzyness. Do you think riding in a plane, the altitude can affect the balance?
Nancy Wrote:Fiat, thanks -- I love that you read my blog, and love even more that you remember what I say! Yes, someone else commented recently that my eyes look softer and more welcoming than they used to, which I interpreted in my framework to mean I look less scared and resistant. Tom Quackenbush included in his book some pictures of students before and after vision work, from their drivers licenses. After doing Bates practices they looked more relaxed and open. NVI is like a facelift, without the dangers of Botox!

Well, I read to learn, and ask questions to learn, so it's basically a mandatory requirement to listen! So many things I've read on the blogs and here have made/are making a big impact in my vision improvement journey, so actually, I should be thanking you! ;D
Clark wrote:
Quote:I tried to post on your blog but lost my wordpress password so posting here;
You know about my neck injury and past dizzyness. Do you think riding in a plane, the altitude can affect the balance?
Clark, first, you shouldn't need a Wordpress password to add a comment to any of my blog posts. If you've never added a comment in the past, it will prompt you for your email, so we know you're not a spammer. If you don't remember the id you used last time, just pick a new one.

About your question, I am not a doctor and can only give you my opinion. I think people get dizzy and nauseous on plane rides when there's a lot of turbulence whether they have neck injuries or not, just from the body (stomach) and head getting yanked around. The final leg of my last plane trip 2 weeks ago was in a small plane less than half full on an extremely windy day, and I came very close to getting sick. I kept breathing calmly and tapping, not caring who saw me, and landed OK but shaky. Like a lot of other kinds of body tension, staying relaxed will help with a neck injury. I think the altitude is only a factor when you're mountain climbing, not in a plane, unless you lose cabin pressure. Hope that helps.
Nancy Wrote:Fiat, thanks -- I love that you read my blog, and love even more that you remember what I say! Yes, someone else commented recently that my eyes look softer and more welcoming than they used to, which I interpreted in my framework to mean I look less scared and resistant. Tom Quackenbush included in his book some pictures of students before and after vision work, from their drivers licenses. After doing Bates practices they looked more relaxed and open. NVI is like a facelift, without the dangers of Botox!

I noticed the same thing last Saturday evening, after palming numerous times for 15 minute each. I washed my face before bed, looked at myself in the mirror, and was actually "startled" at the change in my face / eyes. I couldn't put it into words until I just read this thread....

My eyes seemed brighter / whiter, more open (I could almost see the whites above/below the hazel color instead of just off to the sides), and, as you said, more relaxed. In fact, my entire face looked more relaxed and less angry. I literally didn't recognize myself for a moment. I looked "alive" for the first time in many years (I'm also being treated for hypothyroid so, my eyes typically look tired, because I often "am" tired). Smile

Nice to know others have had the same experience.
@clarknight

Yeh first time using them haven't used then since

@all

Nice to see similar experiences.

Today I also noticed that my eyes are hella' lot more open its amazing. I mean my eyes just want to keep moving now. At first I thought this was conscious strain. So I tried to close my eyes abit more back to there original level of 'openess' (cant find the word lol) but it wasn't working there just widly open now and active.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now