MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Am i right?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am i right?
I'm studying the physics of the eye as a module right now.

So basically when we look at a close distance our cilary muscles; attatched to eye lense becomes taut and when we look at a far distance they relax.

Now what glasses do? Minus lenses are diverging lenses.. they play an optical trick km ur eye...... In short they get that long distance image and bring it as close to you as possible......

It's obvious why vision deteriorates..... When we try to look far without glasses at least we are trying to relax these muscles at a true distance.... Glasses is pure fake...

Let me give you and example.. -10. Diopters...

Well (1/10)=focal length= 0.1 meters... 10 cm....

So at -10 d... The glasses shoves all that long distance stuff to 10 cm from your eye.. Wowwwww...

Even at my current prescription... -1.75 my focal length is just 0.6 meters....

Glasses do destroy your eyes by throwing everything off balance...
Yup. I wore -10 lenses for longer than I care to admit (decades) and a big part of my improvement was learning to see the true size of things. When I took the lenses off originally, since the distant object hadn't been brought artificially very close to me, all I saw beyond about 4 inches was gray fog. Even though I'm not quite at 20/20 yet most of the time, seeing for real is so much more rewarding!

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now