MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Ortho-C, John Yee??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ortho-C, John Yee??
I just saw this:

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.reversingnearsightedness.com">www.reversingnearsightedness.com</a><!-- w -->

Anyone have any insight on this one?
Use the search bar, there a a massive thread about it.

I believe that it is safe and the guy is genuine however its not effective, especially at high myopia. Maybe combining it with bates could bring good results which is what i think your supposed to do, he should give you some eye exercises.

I may to try them this summer. See how it goes.
I've already read the thread on this which I recommend you do as well, but here's my take on it.

It's a quick fix that's safer than LASIK, PRK, etc, but doesn't restore the normal mind-eye link that Jambo2000 has so wonderfully found. There's always the risk of something happening to the cornea by touching it, but it's definitely not as obviously dangerous as the plus lens method. If I were in a bind and couldn't use glasses or my normal eyes and had to do something within the next 72 hours for 20/20 vision, this would be at the top of my list. But glasses are more preferable to me because of what I know on how to use them, and natural vision therapy is on top of that. LASIK, PRK, and contact lenses are not an option for me.
[quote="FIAT2LUX"]I've already read the thread on this which I recommend you do as well, but here's my take on it.

It's a quick fix that's safer than LASIK, PRK, etc, but doesn't restore the normal mind-eye link that Jambo2000 has so wonderfully found.

I would love to read more about the mind-eye link but can't seem to find anything about it in Jambo2000's posts. Thanks!
Well, basically read all but Jambo's first 2 posts, that's what I'm talking about. I don't think he specifically used those words in it.
It's pretty simple actually...I use the brain to narrow my central vision and that way I bring things into focus. At near distances it's much more easier, the brain does it so fast that I don't even notice it...I just can see all the words clearly. The brain already knows how to do it by itself. I made a lot of progress after David told me exactly what to do and what not to do, read his posts first and then read my last posts on the threads where I described my progress. oh and I did mentioned there the Eye-Brain link.

Anyway thanks for support fiat, it's really good to know that my posts are helping and encouraging people Smile
Jambo2000,

People with great achievements deserve to be recognized. You've done very well and helped me out as well. So, you are welcome!
I think I posted this in the past? Contacts can scrape the cornea, cause infection, cornea scars... The eye, cornea changes shape often, on its own. All contacts are never a perfect fit and can cause injury. Wearing these contacts is tripling the risk. The Bates method, without contacts and preferably no glasses is best, safe and will change the eye, cornea to normal, healthy shape, clear eyesight.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now