MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Bible Health Cures

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bible Health Cures
A man that has been studying the Bates Method cured his cataracts, unclear vision and had glaucoma reversing. Was almost blind. Got his vision back in both eyes; 100% one eye, 80% other. Then his eye doctor talked him into thinking its ok to go back to glasses. He was prescribed very strong glasses and wore them for about 8 months. His vision improvement reversed, bleeding occurred in his eyes, had to have an operation, cataract and glaucoma came back. Now he is back to using the Bates Method and no glasses.

Otherwise his health is perfect.
He has studied the old Bible for years and told me about organic sea salt and water cures. At first I was skeptical because most doctors say salt is bad, raises blood pressure.
The Bates student says; what’s the first thing they give you in the hospital; a saline (salt, water) solution.

I have tried his method; some sea salt dissolved on the tongue first, then drink a lot of water. I don’t over do it, but have been experimenting. It has helped my neck injury and muscles heal.
I am reluctant to go further with this, use it sparingly but it shows good effects. Last night my neck muscles were so relaxed from the water; dehydration gone. Suddenly sight was perfect; Sometimes after on computer all day, stiff neck the sight at night is temporarily lower; I can see clear but street lights have some glare. Last night after computer all day; drank the water cure and as the neck relaxed, the mind was so relaxed, positive and the street lights had not one once of glare!

Anyone else heard of this salt thing? Limits?
First, what's the Old Bible? Second, are you saying like using the salt for relaxing and getting better vision?

In the endurance exercise world, salt is known as a mandatory ingredient for race performance. For illustrative and historic illustration purposes, I'll talk about the Ironman Triathlons.

If you are an average age grouper, you'll spend about 1.5 to 2 hours in the water swimming, then you'll get on the bike and go for another maybe 8 hours. After that, you're running for another 4 hours. That's 12 hours of rigorous exercise that will require roughly 6,000 calories, and LOTS of water.

People know that they need water, and they may use sports drinks for a lot of it, which does include a tiny amount of salt. However, one of the biggest issues the medical tent continues to see and has seen since the beginning of Ironmans 30 years ago is a condition called hyponatremia.

Basically what happens is that these athletes will drink lots of liquid to stay hydrated, and they tend to do very well at that, but they sweat lots of salt but don't give their bodies enough salt to replace the salt lost in sweating. As a result, their sodium levels are abnormally low, and if left untreated, can lead to water poisoning and death.

The way to prevent this is to either have enough salt in your food that you're eating, or to take salt tablets regularly along the route. Even the pros take these tablets. Sports drinks are often beneficial, but they still don't supply enough salt by themselves for this type of activity.

A former pro and Ironman legend, Mark Allen found that he sweated a lot more than average, and one of the things that finally let him win an important Ironman that took him several years of miserable fails first, was taking in enough salt. But before he had extensive testing done, he didn't know that it was necessary.

You were talking about a saline solution, when hospitals treat patients who are having chronic diarrhea, a solution made of salt, sugar, and water are what is recommended for rehydrating them to prevent hyponatremia.

Salt has also been a very valuable commodity in ancient times, even being used as wages.

A symptom sometimes of too low sodium levels are cramps, along with a few others that you'll see if you search around a little.

So in short, too much salt can cause issues, but too little can be just as bad, if not deadly sometimes, so if the salt is helping you out, than either your body likes good salt, or you don't get enough in your diet. Also, salt is a really great substance. Does that help at all?
Clark, my guess is you had some low-level mineral deficiencies the sea salt helped. Magnesium is my guess, essential for relaxing muscles. Do some research -- it's found in nuts and whole grains grown on healthy soil, and most Americans are deficient because of our crummy diet.
Just replying today to your posts;

FIAT2LUX

Old testement before was changed. I use the salt, water for healing the neck injuries and to relax the muscles neck and all over body. Wow, so it is used by atheletes. (I dont exercise like that, but should) hyponatremia; very on the nose; I am 55 and non stop extreme hotflashes, constant sweat; like just went running! So thats why my Gatorade does not work well. Thanks! I seen a tv show of a man in the jungle and he had to tak esalt to stay alive. Yeah FIAT2LUX; that man also says about the sugar! I was reluctant about that too, but guess hes right. His advice syure has helpe dme heal. Not one doctor, massuse, chirop, P.T. ever told me these things. Wish Iknew 3 yrs ago. Befor ethe salt water thing I did get lot muscle cramps; when resting, not active.

When I lived in California I hung around as tomboy wiht alot of the guys in the hotel, street guys... and would learn sports... stuff from mthem. Took a guy on her eto give this info.

Thanks!

Nancy; good idea. I do use magnesium but as epsom salt. A homemade chemical free cream. Maybe need more in food. Wish could buy that expensive orgainic sea salt. Definitely low minerals in food; cant afford those health food stores. Actually feel better when pick, eat wild dandelions, greens in the pure soil each summer near the woods, river. I am sure theres some contaminants.
Got to start using Firefox with spellchecker! Sorry about last post.
clarknight Wrote:Just replying today to your posts;

FIAT2LUX

Old testement before was changed. I use the salt, water for healing the neck injuries and to relax the muscles neck and all over body. Wow, so it is used by atheletes. (I dont exercise like that, but should) hyponatremia; very on the nose; I am 55 and non stop extreme hotflashes, constant sweat; like just went running! So thats why my Gatorade does not work well. Thanks! I seen a tv show of a man in the jungle and he had to tak esalt to stay alive. Yeah FIAT2LUX; that man also says about the sugar! I was reluctant about that too, but guess hes right. His advice syure has helpe dme heal. Not one doctor, massuse, chirop, P.T. ever told me these things. Wish Iknew 3 yrs ago. Befor ethe salt water thing I did get lot muscle cramps; when resting, not active.

When I lived in California I hung around as tomboy wiht alot of the guys in the hotel, street guys... and would learn sports... stuff from mthem. Took a guy on her eto give this info.

Thanks!

Just to be clear, the salt is used for replacing nutrients lost in sweat. Sometimes Gatorade will do the job, other times it won't and supplements are needed. If you think you're sweating a lot, then talking to your doctor about it would be a good idea, and maybe a sports physician, or dietician, etc.

Probably why you haven't heard of it from your doctors is because it wasn't something that came up in conversation. They won't usually give away all their info in one sitting ;D I heard one case a few years ago where a guy was prescribed salt by a doctor because he had an extreme deficiency that caused him to have traumatic nightmares. As long as he had his salt, those didn't happen anymore.

Remember though that too much salt can be bad too. For example, too much can result in dehydration. There's often a tightish line between too much and too little salt. Usually if you speak to a dietician specifically about salt and sweat, you'll get a good personalized recommendation. But that is so complex a field that I can't do that (namely tell you specifically how much to have and how).

Do you have the reference to specifically where in the Old Testament it speaks of this salt cure?
Thanks FIAT2LUX. More interesting stuff!

I will have to find my CD's with the salt cures the man gave me. He is Mormon and reads the old Mormon Bible but it may also be in the Catholic, Christian. Been busy lately packing so might take a while. He also got the info. from a old time doctor that was near Dr. Bates time and mentioned Dr. Bates in his books. His name begins with B. I will find it after I move.
The man is Dr. Kumphmeyers patient. Surgeon is Dr. Martin Reed in Utah. He is now staying away from the glasses (I told this story in another post-old eye doc. gave him the strongest glasses he ever had and it reversed his process with Bates method) and is begining to get some memory pictures and light perception back. Uses the salt/water, nutrition, sunning, shifting, swing... and his own palming invention.
FIAT2LUX

Blind guy getting some improvement. Talked to him today and said to post this for you;

The bible cures place...
Dr. Batmanghelidj

http://www.watercure.com/index.html

I think this is the other site, not sure. He said it was .com
http://www.watercure2.org

Clarkypoo
Another student becomes my teacher! This person has improved his vision. Very smart. He sent me these links for nutritition. The teachers have different ideas but sounds good. I have not read entire websites, am in process of study. Lets create a page for nutrition, our experiences in long term and new stuff we encounter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLjgBLwH3Wc
http://www.westonaprice.org/basics/princ...lthy-diets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3ehzZ3yNyw

Got to start taking some of this advice!! Been eating choc. muffins every morning for year. Well, Mom doe sit, is 85 and still on her exercise machine.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now