Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
double vision, due to astigmatism?
Nini,

I looked up the astigmatism picture and it is very similar to the double vision I get. Is double vision mainly from astigmatism then? I'm wondering how to cure it. I'm working on my bad eye at the moment which does have astigmatism. I'm patching up the good one at times and letting the bad one work. It has been so rigid and seems to have built in pathways of movement; very little flexibility. I am practicing what feels like the next step for me which is letting the eye learn how to move again up and down, left and right and round and about. The eye seems to want to turn around to the bottom right. I have actually caught this eye close up on occasion squinting off to the right in the mirror and in my reflection in my mobile. My eye is starting to get stronger since I started and I'm gaining more control over it. I realized I had no chance of learning central fixation with this eye until I had control over its movement. I'm working on shifting within the Big C on my eye chart at the moment with my bad eye and it's really coming ahead now that it's movement is more controllable.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download

Messages In This Thread
double vision, due to astigmatism? - by lou_deg - 07-18-2012, 04:45 AM
RE: double vision, due to astigmatism? - by David - 09-25-2016, 09:00 AM
Re: double vision, due to astigmatism? - by Nini - 02-22-2013, 08:22 AM
Re: double vision, due to astigmatism? - by Imagineblack - 02-22-2013, 02:59 PM
Re: double vision, due to astigmatism? - by Nini - 02-22-2013, 03:55 PM
Re: double vision, due to astigmatism? - by Nini - 02-23-2013, 01:44 AM
Re: double vision, due to astigmatism? - by Nini - 02-25-2013, 05:02 PM