MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Itching and tearing eye while doing CF chart work ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Itching and tearing eye while doing CF chart work ...
Hi all,

I have not done chart work for a long time, because I didn't see any improvement. Instead I just went around for the last 2 months trying to see the world in 'David's method' ... That means, just practicing CF in usual life, without doing chart exercises. Not much improvement either (if any at all)

Today though, I printed out some eye charts and decided to get back to it.

While trying to shift on the small blurry letters while practicing putting my attention on the smallest point (CF) I am starting to experience itches / stings and my eye begins tearing .. (it's while doing work with my left (bad) eye, which has -4.25( ...

What does it mean that I get this feedback from my eye ?

Thanks,
Lex

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now