MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
imaging things

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
imaging things
Hi,

I am not sure whether I understand correctly the term "imagine" things. Like during the exercises with astigmatism wheel - what does it mean to imagine those lines to be more black? I close my eyes and I am trying to see the one I am concentrating on more black and others grey. But does it requre me to imagine particular line more black and distinct when I keep my eyes open?
Is this the same with this famous period - you should actually see it on sth, like part of a letter, but this would require to see things that do not exist. So do you put them from your imagination on sth when you eyes are open?
I just want to know whether you should put those things (at least try) from your imagination to real world, when your eyes are open, but this is like creating some form of hallucination, is this how its supposed to work?

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now