MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I'm Pulsing!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Pulsing!
For the past tow days, instead of palming myself to sleep, I've been reading up stuff on quantum healing etc on my smart phone. I'd be reading this with my screen light dimmed but with my room light switched off...I know, I know, this isn't a good habit, but something good came out of it! As I scrolled down the screen several times, I noticed the letters were vibrating in all sorts of random directions. :o

But as soon as I paid attention to it, it would become static. I dismissed this at first because for some weird reason I thought I'm still at an early stage of NVI to have pulsing. Clearly this is not the case!

Today once again the pulsing happened and this time I had to look further into it! I pretended I didn't notcie and kept reading some material on my phone, when it happened again, this time on an image! The point I was looking at seemed to be vibrating in all random directions!

Am I pulsing? If not, what really is 'pulsing'? And how can I make sure I make this a habit?
It sure sounds like you have attained some kind of awareness of your eyes constant, short motion. It is usually at the nearpoint where myopes tend to notice it more readily. I remember when I first noticed it on the computer screen several years ago, the letters, graphics, everything started to look like it had a tremor. I thought I was sitting in a fault line, and a minor earthquake or something started. It was a little taken back by it too. The best thing to do is just go with it, as you've seen if you pay too much attention to it you may end up tensing, staring, interfering with it. Let your eyes shift and wander, noticing details along the way. It's part of that letting go process. When I got an IPhone back a few months ago, I was struck by how sharp the text and pictures could be, and how small they could be made as well. I enjoy practicing with it, challenging myself to read the smallest text I can see, since you can't see it unless you learn to relax the visual system. Maybe you've gained a certain amount of that at the nearpoint without ever realizing it -
You're right! My 'quality' of vision certainly has improved. I have my little sister who has 4 diopters of myopia (the last time I checked, I was at 5.5D) but just this evening I tried to compare her and my vision and the mall, and it seemed like I had better vision than her!!!

I've also become super confident to move around unfamiliar territory without my glasses. I'm learning to 'recognize' objects more readily. I can personally testify that natural vision improvement is for real, folks.

Let's keep moving forward!

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now