MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
eye floaters.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eye floaters.
I have been very worried lately as my floater count has gone up a lot. I am 21 and should not have this problem. I wish to ask is there any way to get rid of floaters? And or does anyone here have experience with getting rid of floaters?

I am quite concerned.
Check with your eye doctor to be sure eyes are in good condition. A sudden increase of floaters, shower of them can be detached retina. This is very rare at your age unless you were hit in the head playing sports..?

Eyeglasses, especially stronger lenses, blurry vision can cause them. They are most always a sign of eyestrain and are harmless. I only tell you to contact the doctor just to be safe. Once you have that eye exam and the doctor says the eyes are healthy; then your mind, thoughts will relax, you can work on eliminating the floaters; diet? no soda, foods with aspartame, cut down on sugar, practice the Bates method and be free of eyeglasses.

The brain can turn floater appearance off, especially when relaxation, shifting, central fixation are functioning well.
clarknight Wrote:Check with your eye doctor to be sure eyes are in good condition. A sudden increase of floaters, shower of them can be detached retina. This is very rare at your age unless you were hit in the head playing sports..?

Eyeglasses, especially stronger lenses, blurry vision can cause them. They are most always a sign of eyestrain and are harmless. I only tell you to contact the doctor just to be safe. Once you have that eye exam and the doctor says the eyes are healthy; then your mind, thoughts will relax, you can work on eliminating the floaters; diet? no soda, foods with aspartame, cut down on sugar, practice the Bates method and be free of eyeglasses.

The brain can turn floater appearance off, especially when relaxation, shifting, central fixation are functioning well.

I have systemic Candida fungal infection. I always wonder if its involved with the floaters. I have tried the bates method before but can never really get it to work due to the fact that palming actually makes my eyes more tense/straining. Funny enough meditation also causes me stress/strain. I am funny with these things for some reason. Any idea how to solve the stress always problem?
IndigoGhost: I would suggest that you expand your horizons a little. Try other techniques and ideas that you haven't already. Palming is a great technique, but if it's not helping you, then you either have to change your approach to palming, or you have to look into other ways to relax your eyes. Remember - you only have to find one way of securing relaxation for vision improvement to be a reality!

Like you, palming has not worked for me either. I'm sure I was doing something wrong without realizing it, but I couldn't figure it out, and I felt that it wasn't worth all of the extra strain I was getting from palming, so I moved on. Strangely, a lot of things haven't worked for me, so I've bounced around quite a bit and have gone full-circle a few times. There are a few techniques that work better for me than others, but they're not really even what you would consider techniques. One of my favorites is to put myself in a situation where I don't have to do any thinking (in the shower, for example) and then do what I call "clearing the mind". I just try to sense rather than think. I will pay attention to the sound of rushing water, the low hum of air conditioning, or the rhythmic motion of my chest as I breathe in and out, for example. While I'm doing this, I try to keep myself 100% in the moment and avoid thoughts of any kind, because those inevitably lead to thoughts about my commitments, deadlines, etc. I personally think this is a great mental exercise (or lack thereof!), so give it a try if you'd like. My advice would be to place a zero tolerance policy on thoughts, because then you start manufacturing thoughts telling yourself not to have thoughts and it becomes an infinite loop. I generally am happy with keeping thoughts to a minimum while maximizing my awareness of my body and surrounding sounds.

Above all, don't be afraid to try new things. You'll have to make your own judgment when some idea sounds like it could be dangerous or controversial, but I have found that in most cases, it is better to try something and not do it correctly than to avoid it out of fear. If you have a long-term view of vision improvement, you should start to realize that every short-term failure is a long-term success. I realize I'm oversimplifying, but in a way, you can also succeed by first eliminating all of the wrong ways. At some point, you will discover what the right way is without having to pursue it directly. This is completely based on my opinion and experiences though, so take it with a grain of salt if you want. My point is, you can do something completely wrong and still benefit from it - provided that you know you did it wrong. Awareness is key.

Good luck! Smile
Candida fungal infection - I bet it can affect the vision. One way to cure floaters is fasting, improve the diet. Some people report more floaters at first when fasting due to the toxins leaving the body.

Dr. Bates say some people don't like palming, don't respond to it. He then has them try other practices of the Bates Method. Whatever works best for you.
Thanks for your responses guys. I do notice that I can read further away when I have been on an anti-candida protocol for a week. I am however struggling with it as its pretty much no sugars or carbohydrates for 3 months, making the weight up in fats and protein. I am 6 foot, and now weigh 9 stone 4 pounds / around 60 KG, I think? It sucks and due to weight loss can't stay on that diet and cure my illness. You would be amazed at how my eyes feel much better / can see better when my body is not full of fungal toxins. I would not be surprised with the modern diet these days that this is not one of the causes of sudo-myopia that goes away naturally if kids are not given glasses. I do worry a lot about my eyes, just wish things would get better, people don't realise how much it sucks to be un-well/ have poor vision and go about wasting their life when they are healthy, its a shame. I am gonna try other techniques, sunning is relaxing for me, but its winter here in the UK which sucks a lot as no sun to speak of.
Someone on my energy healers site just asked me about floaters. Most of you probably know most of this already, but there may be something here of use to you. Here's what I said:

You may have heard the warning that if you suddenly see a lot of flashing lights, get to an eye doctor because it could be a sign of a retinal detachment which is very serious -- this can happen from a blow to the head. Most people have mild floaters and have learned to ignore them. They are thickenings in the vitreous fluid which cast a shadow on the retina at the back of the eyeball, and are usually harmless unless they're increasing so much they block your vision. They're a sign of strain which anyone who wears glasses will have to some degree, and also from toxins in the diet. People who are strongly nearsighted (like I used to be with a prescription of -10) are cautioned they are at risk for retinal detachment because the unnaturally elongated eyeball can start pulling away from the retina at the back. Relaxation exercises are key to improving any visual condition, and glasses just reinforce the unhealthy visual pattern and eventually it gets worse. However, you don't want to "tough it out" and struggle without glasses if you really can't see, because of course that's a lot of strain and you might be putting yourself or others in danger, like if you're driving. Notice if your eyes feel relaxed and moist and happy, or if they feel like they're trying too hard and are tired. One last point: is there any additional strain now since the floaters have been increasing, that could mean there is something in your life you don't want to see well? Journal about it -- there are other better ways to deal with this than to obscure your vision!

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now