MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
how to cure amblyopia in adults

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to cure amblyopia in adults
Since I have amblyopia in the right eye, I need to know how to cure it with the bates method.

I also have myopia in the left eye (something like -2.50), using an eyechart or palming or swinging or using imagination, I can temporary improve the binoculary eyesight, but do the right eye will also improve?

After using the techniques to improve the vision I have also spasms in the eyelids, how can I deal them?

thanks for the help
Hamid94,

Please try the microphone on Chat so I can give you complete directions on this thread and your other thread.
I CAN help you but am a writer and cannot type in 2 places for a long time or my hands will burn out.

If we use the mic. I can teach you more and faster.

Mary

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now