MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
computer/tv and blurr.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
computer/tv and blurr.
I wish to ask. When using the computer or watching TV is there any tips or guidelines?

For example looking at the screen of either my tv or computer with my natural vision means they are both blurry. I want to ask if looking at the screens this way is good or bad for your eyes? Or does it make the eyes diopitor worse or better?

I just want some tips Smile also is bloodshotness or non-bloodshotness of the eye a good indicator of strain?
Bates didn`t think prolonged close work was one of the causes of nearsightedness, so since your eyes are relaxed and you are not straining to see things you are good to go in Bate`s point of view.

But I personally think prolonged close work may be one of the cause of nearsightedness, so the best to me is trying to spend most of the time outside, mainly during day light, and avoid spend much time on the computer and TV.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now