MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Visual phenomena and it's relation to bates method.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visual phenomena and it's relation to bates method.
i have experienced the phenomena of seeing red and blue dots at night while looking up at the ceiling. normally this is accompanied by a sort of "static" like you can "see" the air. i have also experienced my visual field going completely green for no reason at all. i started bates method about a year ago and these phenomena only occurred when i was young and had no visual problems at all. (except for my visual feed turning green, this happened about 2 weeks ago.) i am curious as to why this has started happening now and if anyone here has knowledge of why this could happen now.
#1 - get eye exam.

#2 - any medications...? , tension in the neck muscles form computer, posture? Dehydration? Sinus sprays?
This is a old video, I am not sure of the present date's Ophthalmologist's opinion. It is interesting for its content on the eye; similiar to a camera and toward the end; shows pictures how sinus... infections can go into the eyes. Health problems detected by eye doctors, eye exam before other symptoms appear.
Often people go to the eye doctor for blurry vision, astigmaism, imperfect eye movement which is unknowling caused by sinus conjestion or infection. Eye doctors must investigate this instead of immediately prescribing eyeglasses which will maintain a condition (refraction) that otherwise, when the infection is gone, result in clear eyesight. Sinus conjection can also press on the eyes, interefering with perfect focus of light rays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xktRxmT7u...-4v0fz7qcQ

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now