Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Better Eyesight Magazine - Subjects, Articles, Practices
Nini Wrote:But I thought, this was a person wirh extremely good imagination, 'normal' people can't obtain the same results, we can only admire and envy such people. .....you can use it 'positively', as a 'pattern' or 'template' to help your eyes in finding the correct adjustment.
I think that imagination is a part of the solution but there is an important physical component as well. The image has to fall on the plane of the photoreceptors accurately or these rods/cones will receive signal from multiple points of the object..which result in blur. No mental effort of the brain can process the blur into a sharp image. The imagination has to accompany extreme physical relaxation to achieve good vision. And unfortunately, I don't know how to relax my eyes fully ...and I think the solution involves physical training.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now

Messages In This Thread
Re: Better Eyesight Magazine - Subjects, Articles, Practices - by lou_deg - 12-10-2012, 09:24 AM