MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Eyeball size change

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eyeball size change
Has anyone noticed a change on the eyeball's size after practising the Bates method for a few months?

I've noticed today by touching the ocular globe and the eyeball that it has slightly changed its size.

Is that normal? I continue seeing sharply, better than before the Bates method. I used to have myopia plus astigmatism. Perhaps that may be a sign my astigmatism degree is decreasing, or am I wrong?
When I wash my face now and brush my fingertips over my closed eyelids, the globe underneath feels softer, much less bulging and hard than it felt years ago. So I'm thinking it is not straining forward in that myopic elongated shape as much. Pictures taken of me have me looking more relaxed than I used to look, with my eyes naturally more wide open.
Yeah, what I am experiencing is exactly that! My eyeball isn't as elongated as before. I've used glasses since childhood so, perhaps, my skull has adapted itself to an enlongated myopic eye. Now, that I'm improving my eyesight, there's more room in the ocular globe than would actually be necessary.

I was worried because I thought it might be the symptom of a new disease. But I'm not feeling any absurd pain at all. I do feel a discomfort in the left eye (which is my worst) but the pain disappears after some Palm. I've never had glaucoma, too (is glaucoma paiful?)
Your outer eye muscles are relaxing, moving correct. Tension on the eye is releasing enabeling the eye to return to normal shape. This results in the light rays focusing correct. I have seen the shape of many peoples eyes improve after practicing the Bates Method. You can look at the eyelids; when eye is in normal shape the lids have a smooth even curve. If you meet a person with wavy, uneven eyelids (Astigmatism), football like lengthened eyes (Myopia) or flattened eyes (presbyopia); ask them if they have unclear vision. The answer is usually yes.

When a chiropractor injured my neck it gave me many vision problems including astigmatism. I noticed if I took a picture of my closed eyes with my webcam; the eye shape under the lids was ugly, uneven. Injury healed 95% now but even to this day if the injury is re-activated by lifting, lot computer use (Using certain keys, mouse that affects muscles, nerves, injury by c-6-7 and T-1 right side neck, shoulders and c-1-2 left side; my eye shape, the eyelids will be kinda wavy looking. Vision is ok now, but will go down a bit from days at the computer. After rest, look to far distance its clear and the eye shape is even again.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download