MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Headaches

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headaches
Have dropped the glasses for about a week now, not sure if I'm getting many solid results but I sometimes get killer headaches, any advise on this, I don't think I shold take any paracetamol as it might slow down my recovery.
Hi I'm very glad you're getting good results. I commend you for going without glasses and your determination in getting cured this week. I myself have had similar terrible headaches at times when doing intensive vision work at time which seemed to be suppressed long term tension being released somehow. Any way I would recommend alongside vision practice to try and mix in relaxing activities as well. The long swing or I think Clark Night recommends a figure of eight something? (look up recent post on headaches) Not tried that yet as I tried her recommendation of epsom salts which was an excellent idea. I particularly found a bath with them in very good and "swishing" head gently in the water to release the tension. Any way, you might feel more pain doing these activities so be careful. I seriously had to stop other things for a couple of days and sleep a lot! I still did vision practice though! How about palming? I think that could be a good plan and drinking water and watching the caffeine, alcohol etc. If it doesn't work you have to accept periods of rest to recuperate. I suppose it depends on the reason for your headaches as you could be straining somewhat. I think it is difficult to practice vision improvement without a bit of strain because we don't do things perfectly. I had to take a bit of time of "eye chart" practice for a while because even though I was getting amazing results which was pretty addictive to be honest but I needed a break from it. I actually find house work very helpful for vision improvement and a break from the formal practice of the eye chart . I remember reading Sorrisi's blog and her saying something similar. It is relaxing due to the natural movement in the body and eyes without pressure for absolute clarity.

So I think drinking water, palming, epsom salt bath, long swing, taking it easy and resting and watching stimulants. Oh I would avoid sun gazing when you have a headache as it made mine worse!
oops read your message slightly wrong and you say you aren't sure of your results? Well I think Bates said don't keep doing something that isn't working. You should be getting some good results with what you are doing. Even if it is just a small amount. Make sure your eyes are rested before you start vision work. Even palming for a minute helps. If you get eye strain palm straight away until it goes away. That includes eye strain on the computer. A few seconds or minutes is sometimes all you need. I have personally had better results palming for short periods of time especially when I tell myself that I am just "resting my eyes" for a moment. I don't particularly do anything ; I just give my eyes a break. I'm still working on longer palming sessions with the whole imaginative moving pictures. It is something I have just started because I could never get palming to work for me at the start so I abandoned the practice as Bates suggests if it isn't working.
Another idea for you! Watch some tv box sets every evening. Fantastic for vision. Obviously don't wear glasses or contact lenses. Bates recommended going to cinema but now we can bring the cinema home. I personally think box sets are good because of the continuing familiarity of the characters and settings are helpful. My personal preference is 24 because I love it and it also has the occasional digital clock in two sizes on the screen. I suggest one hour a night. I find it distracting and relaxing for times of headache. Make sure you sit with very good posture and really relax your whole body even hands.No tension. Also a good time to drink a glass of water. An enjoyable way of improving eyesight!
Thanks for all the great advice, I went for a walk with the dog today without glasses and headache cleared up, movement is definitely a good remedy. Smile

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now