Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Repressed memories and partial eyesight recovery
I've haven't tried the technique you described. It could be helpful. It's a signifcant improvement you got and I hope it lasts. I've had a couple of vivid memories from childhood pop up from time to time while doing palming. They were just significant events and impressions from childhood that I'd somehow forgotten. No negative memories, though, and they came up randomly.
It might be worth describing what you do during the day. Do you do a lot of nearwork - work with computers - or do you work outside? Do you watch TV and how much? And so on. Without your glasses some of these activities may still be causing you strain and I think that would be the next thing to identify. Are there any Bates practices you do and for how long, etc.?
Personally, I have had a lot of success with plus lenses. It's not Bates but it's worked for me and quite a few others on this board. You could do a search for relevant threads. A lot's been written on it so far.
What books have you read on the Bates method? If I were you, I'd read as widely as you can if you haven't already. The original Bates book is good but I'd also highly recommend reading "Relearning to See". Many people here talk about adopting "correct vision habits". That's something that's covered pretty extensively in the book, and it's an important concept.
The more information you can provide us, the better really; the more we could be of help. That help goes two ways, though; most of us (myself included) haven't got to 20/20 vision yet, so any advice you could offer us would be gladly appreciated.

Cheers,
JW

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now

Messages In This Thread
Re: Repressed memories and partial eyesight recovery - by johnwayne - 05-30-2013, 06:36 PM