Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Repressed memories and partial eyesight recovery
Great results thinking about repressed memories, I read about that (high stress and memories suppressing eyesight) in Bates' book if I remember correctly, or an audio I listened to last week. My parents went through a nasty divorce when I was in 4th grade and after my mother, sister and I moved out I remember some time after that maybe in 5th grade noticing I couldn't see the branches and leaves on trees as clearly as I could before (I grew up in east Tennessee). From the moving out until I graduated high school my father stalked and harassed us constantly (and I've resented/hated him for it ever since), so I had a lot of stress, plus bullies in middle and high school. I think I was a Junior by the time I got glasses after spending a few years constantly in the front row so I could see the board and projector screen.

I will purposely try to recall some of this stuff while palming and focus on it passing like water under the bridge.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download

Messages In This Thread
Re: Repressed memories and partial eyesight recovery - by truesight - 05-31-2013, 07:41 AM