Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Negative thoughts
Well put guys.

As soon as I interfere with my vision, it blurs.
For the last 2 months I have been forced to move away from 'vision improvement' and 'Bates world', after 3 years of going through the motions, since it give me no benefit, but more strain to my mind, which is not something I want to feed, but to let go. I found the word 'improvement' harmful, since we already know how to see correctly, it's innate, but in some way, we are doing the 'wrong' thing like Bates noted. One of the falacies of vision improvement is that, we're always trying to 'do' something in order to 'fix' or 'improve it', which is the contrary to the real nature of it. As soon we think we need to do something to improve it, even if we're considering do something about it, we're wrong about the whole thing. It's a let go process, and to do something is control and resistance, 'manipulate', and, any attempt to interfere with our vision is strain, and that is why most of us walk in circles for years. I'm not saying to passively retire yourself in the sofa and wait for a miracle cure, but if you really want it to be perfect, then allow it, because it's already perfect, and it means to let go your vision, let go of any judgement of your vision and the world. Think for a moment, it's already the way it is because in some way, it supports you, the blurry vision is in most cases a protective 'blanket' to our emotional world, if you want to see clear, you gonna and must realize who you really are, hence learn to love yourself. Once you do that, everything just is.

It may sound like a nice story for most vision improvers, since most people are attached to the idea of ​​'doing'. I've tried a thousand things, even 'trying' to see in the right way, but no, apparently it works, but after some time it stops working, telling me I must go deep and let go of the very concept of 'doing' and see what's happening more internally. For example when a clear flash occurs, if it goes away it's because I'm not letting go, otherwise I would be seeing normal. So it's a good chance to consider what I'm resisting, an emotion, a thought... or I'm analyzing my vision?. Is not our mind already under a high degree of strain, as if to analyze the eyes?, remember analyzing is equal to rejection. ¡heck!

Smile
Best regards,

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download

Messages In This Thread
Negative thoughts - by Ori - 04-21-2013, 04:26 PM
RE: Negative thoughts - by eaglevision - 06-05-2015, 07:32 PM
Re: Negative thoughts - by joanawilliam - 05-06-2013, 04:42 AM
Re: Negative thoughts - by DaniFixe - 05-06-2013, 08:30 AM
Re: Negative thoughts - by eaglevision - 05-13-2013, 11:49 AM
Re: Negative thoughts - by Nini - 05-13-2013, 04:43 PM
Re: Negative thoughts - by eaglevision - 05-14-2013, 06:15 PM
Re: Negative thoughts - by Nini - 05-15-2013, 12:49 AM