Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Negative thoughts
Regarding negative thoughts, if feeling upset etc.. try just allowing yourself to be upset, when we step in and interfere with our emotions, feelings or thoughts etc.. by rejecting them or even trying to correct them with its opposite to feel better again, we suffer. Bates method is about interfering less and less in every way possible. Emotions, feelings, thoughts etc.. change all the time, when we align ourselves with them by allowing and accepting them, we experience things the way they where meant to be experienced, similar to a child, their emotions, feelings are everywhere and yet they always simply allow and accept them fully, and do not intefere. They laugh, cry when the time is right.

Perhaps many of us had a hard time when we were children, and so developed a mental shield to protect us against most if not all types of inconveniences. And so we later learned how to block, reject and control what we don't want and allow what we do want, and so we suffered. Our experiences, emotions, feelings overall can become dull over time. Even though it is energy draining and unnatural and an effort, I repeated this mistake for years.

While we may not all have the same mistakes, if you start imagining or shifting etc.. and then something happens and you lose your improved sight. Try figuring out what went wrong. The result was a stare, but what was the true cause. What way did you interfere, interfering may have different forms. You may be rejecting a thought, emotion, feeling etc.. like I am, I dont know. Try removing this interference whatever it may be. Mild myopes may slot into the correct way of thinking by simply practising bates method techniques, however some people who are walking in circles practising for a long time, may need to understand our mistakes, and practise bates method while avoiding our mistakes.

Many times when my sight is good and I think of something that I dislike, for example paying the bills, I do a minor form of this rejecting, it can happen in a fraction of a second and can be hard to spot at first, and so instead I open the doors and welcome and allow this thought inside, again this is not achieved by feeling good about everything, which is another mistake I did for months, there is a difference, the improved vision then returns. By taking a step back and allowing and excepting everything (emotions, thoughts, feelings) even the ones that may seem negative, I have improved greatly.

I really like this topic/question because sometimes we (or maybe just me) get lost in ways of improving our sight, while repeating our mistakes again and again, and not understanding, or learning from them.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download

Messages In This Thread
Negative thoughts - by Ori - 04-21-2013, 04:26 PM
RE: Negative thoughts - by eaglevision - 06-05-2015, 07:32 PM
Re: Negative thoughts - by joanawilliam - 05-06-2013, 04:42 AM
Re: Negative thoughts - by DaniFixe - 05-06-2013, 08:30 AM
Re: Negative thoughts - by eaglevision - 05-13-2013, 11:49 AM
Re: Negative thoughts - by Nini - 05-13-2013, 04:43 PM
Re: Negative thoughts - by eaglevision - 05-14-2013, 06:15 PM
Re: Negative thoughts - by Nini - 05-15-2013, 12:49 AM
Re: Negative thoughts - by eaglevision - 05-15-2013, 02:37 AM
Re: Negative thoughts - by Nini - 05-15-2013, 05:51 AM