MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Help please, is this a clear flash and what is causing it?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help please, is this a clear flash and what is causing it?
I have a prescription of -4 in both eyes, and just recently stumbled upon the Bates method.

I've been going without glasses for 3 weeks now, and this week, I noticed something odd. While on the computer, I normally have to go really close to see the words, but lately Ive been trying to see the screen from a farther distance, and noticed that at times, after I blink and focus in on one part of a letter, I can see everything crystal clear. During this time, I am keeping my eyes almost pried opened, but once I blink, everything goes blurry again.

I want to ask:

1) is this a clearflash?
2) what is causing it? the blink/eye lubrication? central fixation?
3) why does it go away after i blink?

Thank you so much!
Yes, it's a clear flash. What causes it to appear, and go away, is the same thing -- your visual system is re-calibrating itself, freed of the glasses, learning how to see naturally again. Keep up the practice and the flashes will get longer, and more frequent. Nice going!

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download