MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
racing thoughts at the morning

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
racing thoughts at the morning
when i wake up at the morning, oftentimes i have a lot of racing thoughts that's almost does not relate with each other. it's so crazy. i'm trying to focus in my breathing, but it doesn't work. in a moment, after a while, i can realize that i must get up and ignore it, and it gradually decreases as i'm doing something.

i've this problem from years, i hope i can know the name of this problem so that i can googleing for its solutions.
This sounds like anxiety. When you're busy your background anxious thoughts can be ignored, but when you sleep your left brain is asleep and intuition comes forward. For some reason part of you doesn't feel safe so it is looking looking looking for a solution to this problem, obsessively. You don't need meds, or to put on glasses, both of which will mask it but not cure it. You need to calm your nervous system so your body and mind are at peace. Physical exercise might help, as might journalling about what you feel, as might meditation, or some energy-based therapy like EFT which has helped me a lot. You could try just tapping on the depression below and to the side of your collarbone (either side or both together) saying "I'm anxious right now" (or whatever it is you feel), just to get the energy moving out of your body. I wore a high prescription for years and I know it did not let me see how much tension and anxiety I was carrying around every day.
This just came in as part of an EFT newsletter, in case it's of interest. http://eftuniverse.com/index.php?option=...146908_155
thanks Nancy, i always find your posts very helpful Smile

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now