Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated success
Its great to know your success story! congratulations.. It really inspires me to continue my journey to attaining that perfect vision that I dreamed of. I am myopic too.

I have a question.
Quote:I am a programmer, work on computer a lot so I wanted to use the computer to help me to improve my vision. So I decided to put the computer screen 5 centimeters further a way from me every week. At first the screen was 30 centimeters away. And up to 11/2008, I can put it 80 to 100 centimeters away and work easily. It was a huge improvement.

So every week the computer screen was put 5 cms further. Could you feel your vision stabilizing in one week for that particular distance which you practiced working on your computer before you decided to move the computer screen ahead for another 5 cms? or you just thought that it would be better to move it further every week and the focus would stabilize eventually?

I work with computers too and it would be wonderful if I tried this too!

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now

Messages In This Thread
Re: Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated suc - by Pallavi - 09-28-2013, 07:21 AM