Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated success
Thank you David and everyone. It has been a while since my last post, some of you asked me questions and i will try to answer from my experience. They are my experiences, that means they worked for me, but it doesn’t mean that they are the only way to improve your vision. There are many exercises that Dr Bates created, I just used some of them and got good result. But I do believe that other exercises that I didn’t use are useful too. Just try and find the exercise that suitable for you and easy to incorporate into your daily schedule.

And about my current vision, I have something to share to you. My day vision is still 20/20 as I said. I compared my vision with my brother’s vision (he has normal vision). In day light, anything he can see I can see clearly too. I am happy with my day vision. But night vision is still not perfect. I think my night vision is about 20/30. But It keep improve every week. I can drive very fast at night now because my night vision is much better now. But I know that it is not 20/20 at night and I still wok on improving my night vision.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download

Messages In This Thread
Re: Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated suc - by ho_from_vietnam - 10-01-2013, 03:44 AM