MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Music, rhythm, and the "flow"

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Music, rhythm, and the "flow"
Anyone here a musician? It's interesting how you can have a rhythm while playing music, be feeling it, and then if your mind kicks in it can interfere with that rhythm. I'm thinking there's a correlation here between this and vision. It's one of those things that it's more comfortable to be in the rhythm, and sometimes the harder you strain to find that rhythm the more you tense up. That rhythm is steady, doesn't really require a pull of muscles and is more of a comfortable flow. It's almost more relaxing than just even standing still.

Anyone notice this kind of thing?

I really feel like this is pretty much a direct correlation to effortless shifting. I feel like it is a natural feeling that is only messed up when this mind-thing kicks in.
ted Wrote:Anyone here a musician? It's interesting how you can have a rhythm while playing music, be feeling it, and then if your mind kicks in it can interfere with that rhythm. I'm thinking there's a correlation here between this and vision. It's one of those things that it's more comfortable to be in the rhythm, and sometimes the harder you strain to find that rhythm the more you tense up. That rhythm is steady, doesn't really require a pull of muscles and is more of a comfortable flow. It's almost more relaxing than just even standing still.

Anyone notice this kind of thing?

I really feel like this is pretty much a direct correlation to effortless shifting. I feel like it is a natural feeling that is only messed up when this mind-thing kicks in.

Ted,
Some music has a rythm that relaxes mind and thus also vision.

What really works is a journey through music and might be a surprise, because it is not what you think of most certainly, because else you would not be myopic.

I watched Avril Lavign when she played "Knocking on heavens door" live and it was really good.
When I replayed it like she did and also like Bob Dyland did it, then I discovered that my vision cleared up drastically. And it really works when I look at the eyechart.
The other day I was on my bike listening to Enya through my headphones and I think my eyesight temporarily improved a little bit. All the colours were much more intense it seemed.
I find dancing to house/dance/trance music improves my eyesight. I'm not sure if it is to do with the head and body relaxation and movement, or the music and the personal emotion and feeling it sparks - it could even be reliving a more simple fundamental connection with another human being - but certainly enjoying the experience of "rhythm" and "flow" covers these reasons.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now