MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
tears helps me get short clear flashes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tears helps me get short clear flashes
hi Smile

my vision is usually between (20/100) and (20/80), but i've noticed that when i scrub my eyes, the tears helps me get (20/40),(20/30) flashes, they are too short; just for few seconds.

another thing, when i was in the sea few days before, i noticed that after i plunge and get back, i get that same kind of flashes (of course, i can't verify, because there's no eye-charts in the sea Big Grin) but, the defference is noticible i could see sharply - for a moment - people who are far away.

sometimes, i can get clear flash by focusing in a small detail like the slim separates between the wall and the door.

deep breathing - sometimes - can help me keep these flashes a little longer.

i've began doing (palming, long swing) systematically from about 1 week, i did them a lot before but not constantly. there's NO improvement till now except flashes.

i get long flashes only when get out in the bright light, it's slight flash (20/60) but it stays longer.

sometimes, after palming, there is slight improvement. also usaully after waking up at the morning, there's temporary improvement for some minutes...
Clear flashes do not help shortsighted as far as I know, because I have been thru the eye training around a year now, been thru eye exercising and then bates, don't see any improvement yet.

Tears, I get them from times to times but, they aren't the actual cures for us. What I discover is that, tears only moiturizes our eyes, and not fix our eyes.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download