MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Being present Eckhart tolle and eyesight

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being present Eckhart tolle and eyesight
yesterday i saw this wonderfull video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KopmSpe33Eg

it is about who are you, and the power of being present, in the now...a Changing life video.

I think that the theory behind this video could help to improve the bates method and vision.

what do you think about it?
salam Smile

i'm very intrested in eckhart tolle teaching, but also some time confused about that. i have found it few months ago because of my overthinking problem. i used to be an overthinker, and sometimes eckhart helps me a lot to slow down my racing thoughts. especially when he says "move your attention from your mind and focus in the energy field of your body".

but sometimes i'm thinking more about what he saying, and about spiritual teaching. but lately i've decided to use his techniques to break up the habit of overthinking, and forget about what confuses me. so i think that would help me get better.

one of his techniques is to "look around with vibrancy", we can relate this with "shifting". also, maybe, when we have a clear mind, we will have a clear sight!
Quote:"move your attention from your mind and focus in the energy field of your body"

This is the way I have experienced the true self 2 days ago...Be able to be in that mental state really makes you feel good, you can let go 100% about what others think of you.

Maybe this teaching can help the way you do palming.Maybe you do palming phisically but mentally you think about other things or you force to think of black, maybe you just have to pu your awareness on that fielld and relax and it becomes black by itself.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now