MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
New approach to high myopes. Can it be done?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New approach to high myopes. Can it be done?
I tried Bates and plus lenses couple years ago, it helped little and caused to much trouble, because of that I gave up, but I could see my eye changed a bit, indicating it can be done at list partially.

I have myopia and I have a prescription -6.5 for contact lenses.

Im trying a new approach now, reduced prescription contact lenses, and distance vision practice applying some Bates principles, and off course Bates principles the entire day. The first 0.5 reduced diopters is appearing very promising, I used -6.5 to correct my myopia. The first time I wear the -6 contacts my distance vision was poor compared to the -6.5, but is very sharp right now after a month wearing them. I compared my vision with people that dont wear glasses and my vision accuracy with the -6 seems very good, equal to them. My plan is keep with the -6 a while, and after stabilizing wich I believe its near, change to -5.5. And so on. With contact lenses you can simulate what normal vision is, according to studies, you have much more chance to stabilize your prescription with contacts than glasses , that has to do with sharp image at peripheral retina, that is the use of peripheral vision and the eye as a real ball moving toward all directions. With glasses you dont use the eye as a ball, instead the image is seem almost just straight on the front of the eye.
Since I start reading about myopia reversal, I`ve been thinking about Bates teachings, I think now I finally understand what Bates meant about the vision being passive. IF you gonna try this, its better to try with contact lens reduced prescription and looking at distance. Thats because you can verify real-time if you are doing right, and its much more easier to understand the abstraction with contact lenses.

You have to imagine that the image your eyes form is a TV image, you do not force your TV to show sharp images, you look at and see the image. The same applies to the image your eye deliver, you should with all your facial muscles relaxed, just observe aspects of the image without stopping at one specific point for more than a second, preferably look at small points to make the eye understand the focus. Softly direct your eye to the image you want, with no expectation at all, and your eye will focus to you, but you need to be at least near the focus. Forget about looking into distance without correction if you have high myopia.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now