MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Tooth fillings: A cause of strain?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tooth fillings: A cause of strain?
What do you all think about this? A simple search in Google showed a ton of blog posts about major improvements in vision by the removal of tooth fillings.

In case you didn't know, tooth fillings are made of mercury. Their official name is "amalgam fillings" but they are 50% mercury. Mercury does not belong in the body... I think I read that mercury is the 5th most toxic thing for humans (someone look it up!).

Yet dentists install thousands of mercury fillings in teeth every day because they are:

1) Uneducated on the effects
or
2) In denial
or
3) Don't care about you
or
4) etc.

Here are some links and summaries:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Have-Mercury-Poisoning/229690">http://www.experienceproject.com/storie ... ing/229690</a><!-- m -->

Man had 11 mercury fillings. His eyesight has "vastly improved" since replacing his mercury fillings.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.holisticdentistillinois.com/amalgam/mercury-symptoms-pre-and-post-amalgam-removal">http://www.holisticdentistillinois.com/ ... am-removal</a><!-- m -->

289 out of 462 people (63%) felt improvement or cure to their vision problems after removing their mercury fillings.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.flcv.com/eyerecov.html">http://www.flcv.com/eyerecov.html</a><!-- m -->

After removing mercury fillings, Bernie's eyesight improved so much that she couldn't see through her glasses. Her optometrist was so suprised, noting an improvement of 50%. The progress of her Fuch's disease (disease of the cornea) has slowed considerably. Bernie no longer wears glasses.

Andy has his mercury fillings removed, and in just one year his "visual acuity improved, astigmatism dramatically reduced, crystalline lenses became clearer, sensory fusion improved and convergence improved."

Vera's improvement is amazing. Just one week after having her fillings removed her long sightedness "reversed" and she could read the newspaper in the morning again. She wrote "reversed," which might make you think she went from being far sighted to near sighted, but she also writes: "This happened 8 years ago-and no need for glassed yet!" So we can assume her overall vision improved to normal or near normal.

After Carol had her mercury fillings removed, her eyes no longer crossed for the first 30 minutes of the day.

I encourage you to check out the last link yourself because there are many more amazing stores in it. I didn't have the time to summarize it all.

What do you think? Could this be a cause for why the Bates Method doesn't work for you? Can anyone pull statistics on the popularity of mercury fillings 100 years ago compared to now? Perhaps 100 years ago people just had their teeth pulled instead of having them filled?
Thanks for pointing this out.

I have to say that even though some may not agree with me, that dental problems are actually mental problems.

The jaw muscles become strained and the the teeth start aching and lose vitality. But the adverse effect of mercury might also add the the problem.
I have to thank you so much as you may have pointed out my many years of discomfort, which all started when I filled in one of my back teeth.

As you said I felt this thing really resonates with me, and then I felt the compound rising up, and being washed in my body, I think that my body resonated with this idea, and has started processing it. I am going to take that filling out in the first occasion.
Cool! Proper amalgam filling removal has improved a lot in recent years. Now they have a solid process for removing them safely, which involves gas masks and all other kinds of special tools. Make sure you go to a dentist that specializes in this to keep yourself safe (look for "natural dentists" or "holistic dentists")!

I have amalgam fillings but I am not getting them removed. I believe I can still improve my eyesight to normal even with them in, as long as I keep using the Bates Method. We shall see! ;D

As far as dental problems go: Weston A Price discovered how to prevent/heal cavities and create perfect bodies (straight teeth, attractive faces, etc) through diet about 100 years ago. Look him up; I hope it can help!
Panda,

You are right, nothing physical can have power over our will.

Another thing I found out is that mercury was not always considered poisoness in history, in ancient Egypt and China was thought to bring immortality.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_(element">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_(element</a><!-- m -->)

Although today we consider it poisoness, because of some ill effects, but the thing we do not know is about the whys of the ill effects? I mean we do not know if these effects are about illness, or an illness that leads to a transformation? Because it is a saying if you want to get better, first you need to become ill. For example when you are detoxifying your body all the toxins show up and you appear to become ill at first, but then you get much much better.

I guess it is like that with mercury. Just think about it, a metallic liquid, it is cool! Well this might look like a science fiction movie, but really who knows? What was the reason of ancients to believe in the powers of mercury? Why is the first planet from the Sun called mercury? There are simply so many unanswered questions. Yet our science only bases its knowledge on the short term studies and their "flawed scientific method". The downside is that it simply makes judgements with not enough or correct data, that leads to various unhealthy belief systems, and who knows maybe the beliefs are what are killing us.

So if you are not to remove the fillings, you can at least adopt a new belief, that it is gradually bringing immortality to you. Wink
Combination of mercury, salt and solphure to achieve immortality: ;D
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.energyenhancement.org/IMMORTAL-ALCHEMICAL-HOLY-TRINITY-SULPHUR-SALT-MERCURY-%20THE-IMMORTALITY-ELIXIR%20OF%20LIFE-TARTAROS-THE-BLACK-SUN-ALCHEMICAL-VITRIOL.htm">http://www.energyenhancement.org/IMMORT ... ITRIOL.htm</a><!-- m -->

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download