MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Please do not ignore

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please do not ignore
Hello everybody

I'd like to thank all of you that answered me before, it helped me a lot.
But now things have changed and are worse than before. I'm 15 and i do the palming and sunning exercises every morning ( 2min -3 min) i thought it would make my vision become better ( i have -2)
I feel like needing my glasses every time, i cannot read, see the board at school, watch tv , and ser proparly the computer...

My life is horrible. I cannot reconise people in the streets and i can't see my digital clock in my room ( its about 2m far from my bed) my life is horrible i don't know what to do , my parents are angry because i don't wear my glasses and they say that doing the exercices wont help at all. My grades are going down because i cant see the board, i eihter need to copy from someone or take a picture of it when the teacher isnt looking : im desperate. You might not know what it is but im crying right now i think of suicide because my family dont considerate me and are always against me. I cant see anything im BLIND i have no friends im ugly my life sucks im not useful id rather end my days because i cannot continue to suffer like this maybe youll laugh at me (like everyone does) but im not lying im desperate my life has no point.

Anyways id like to thank you for reading. Please answer me and help me with my vision . Please, im asking you with my heart, please . Just 2 minutes of your time to say what can i do ? Please really please
misterfun Wrote:But now things have changed and are worse than before. I'm 15 and i do the palming and sunning exercises every morning ( 2min -3 min) i thought it would make my vision become better ( i have -2)
Once again, the Bates method is not just a matter of doing some exercises. I know I suggested this before, but you should read the David's Method section of this site again.

misterfun Wrote:I feel like needing my glasses every time, i cannot read, see the board at school, watch tv , and ser proparly the computer...
Could you get a seat closer to the board?

misterfun Wrote:im desperate. You might not know what it is but im crying right now i think of suicide because my family dont considerate me and are always against me.
If you're thinking about suicide, you should tell your parents. If they knew you felt that way, that could make a difference.
One more thing I should add. Apparently some people about as nearsighted as you are have had great success with "print-pushing", as discussed in a few recent threads. Basically you sit back far enough from the computer screen that the text is just out of focus, but you can still read it fine. When you read a book, hold it at a similar distance.

Also, be sure to glance into the distance frequently while doing near-work. On the myopia scale, -2 is not bad at all, so chances are that something will work.
You sound like you're under a lot of pressure to me, from school, from your parents, from yourself. The Bates Method is all about relaxation. If you are doing any exercises in a straining desperate way, you won't get much benefit, and it's not the fault of the Bates Method. Do what helps you relax. I know someone with a pretty high prescription who eventually had to leave her computer job she was so stressed out, and just sailing in the sunshine regularly with her boyfriend improved her vision by 2 diopters. See if you can spend some time out of doors, having fun.

I agree with Daniel that if you are considering suicide you should talk to your parents or a counselor at school about it. Just be aware they may want to put you on drugs to fix your attitude and IMO that's the last thing you need. See what you can do to relax and have fun and be with people who make you feel good about yourself.
You are so stressed it is no wonder nothing works to improve your eyesight. All the advice you have been given so far is excellent advice and you really must listen to it. Also, find something to do which you really enjoy and just do it and forget your eyes, forget your vision, forget your anger and frustration. When I am stressed, my eyesight is worse than usual. When a normal sighted person is stressed, their eyesight is not as good as it usually is though they would not necessarily notice it. You need to get your anxiety ridden attention off of your vision for just long enough to see and feel an improvement - even just a little one. Then you can concentrate in a positive way on how you are going to maintain and improve that relaxation. I will say something now which you may not like, but it's this: Nobody is responsible for your vision improvement but yourself. We can give advice and support you and encourage you, but in a sense you are also on your own. By this I mean that only you are in control of mastering your feelings, directing your thoughts and making a choice of what attitude you will adopt towards things. You can choose what to say and believe about yourself - despite what bad or good others say about you. Some people are, like yourself, filled with thoughts about how rubbish they are. Others think of themselves too highly and think they are better than everybody else, but let me tell you something - a bit of over confidence doesn't necessarily hurt as these kind of people do often end up achieving better in the end. Otherwise you can smash yourself down all of your life and achieve less than you are really capable of. You must completely turn around the way you are thinking for the sake of your future and your vision. Another thing which you won't like me saying is that only you are responsible for how you are reacting to the external pressures - such as your parents. Your parents love you and want what is best for you. They just don't happen to believe that Bates Method works. That's all. They are not against you - you alone have filled your mind with the idea that they are against you, and I can understand why as I had similar pressures when I was exactly your age. When I was fifteen I chose religion and my parents were not religious. In a way I was persecuted by my own family, although they loved me and were just concerned for me. In the end they just had to accept the choices I alone could make. Also at fifteen you are at a terribly sensitive age where you will be extremely sensitive to how other people seem to perceive you. You want to be popular, attractive, intelligent more than ever - and you won't see now that in certain ways you are these things more than you know. This period of time in your life will pass along with the feelings which naturally come with it. Meanwhile, don't further ruin your grades at school and put your education and your future first before your eyesight! Taking pictures of the board at school is madness. Put your glasses on for heaven's sake. Take them off while walking between classes but have them in your hand ready just in case you see somebody in the distance who you need to recognise. I carry my glasses a lot for reassurance but I function most of the time without having to use them at all. Wearing your glasses now and then, or even for an hour or so at a time will be less damaging to your vision progress than straining and stressing in situations where it is difficult to relax properly. Overall when it comes to vision improvement you must be intuitive. What works for you? What new ways of seeing or thinking about your vision can you come up with which bring relaxation? See how your own new ideas fit in with the basic principles of the Bates Method. Exercises will fail you eventually if you see them as being the cure. They are not, they just put your mind and eyes in a state whereby they function better. It is all about finding that right state of mind, whatever way that is. Now sit down and have a word with yourself about your state of mind because success and failure are in your hands alone. You choose.
jimboaxeman Wrote:Taking pictures of the board at school is madness.
Actually, that's a very creative solution.
Yes, it is a creative solution, but what I mean is that misterfun appears to be very self conscious about wearing glasses. Whereas nobody thinks it is odd to wear glasses, most people would find it very odd to see someone taking pictures of the board at school. Personally if it were me, this practise would make me feel even more self conscious and therefore stressed.
the admin should contact the police as soon as possible to find this boy and to help him. This is not a joke, if he says so he is really desprate to comit that suicide!

and ocming back to this topic, i always found it realy hard to pratice the method but it is all about relaxtion. the best hing have been already told..
Someone on chat said misterfun is someone trying to disrupt the chat, cause trouble. Someone else posted that somebody is sending out false e-mails to forum members stating that there is a new comment on a topic they are following to get them to click a virus link in the email.

Be careful everyone; don't click from e-mail to this forum; just go manually. If you got one of these phony emails; save it and tell David. And get the ip; you can test it here after right click the email and click view source; http://www.ipligence.com/geolocation

I was hacked 4 times this year by people that sell high priced Bates method training, Better Eyesight Magazine, people trying to stop all others from providing Dr. Bates method.

They hacked the yahoo and other Bates Method groups, infected many members with viruses. So; when someone posts on here against me, stating to not listen to this; just go here to see; (This is just one of 4 groups infected. They attack only Bates Method, Natural Eyesight groups, websites, teachers...)
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/bates...ry=delbert This is just one of the e-mails, names they use. Also goes by kazekage and kyazkage and others.
I think ips should be compared.

This is also them;
http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-revi...centReview

Does that person on Chat know these people? Speak up

or if you are just being mean to misterfun and he really needs help; then... call the police and send them to his home, parents.
So thats how we treat me they think i am a hacker or some virus, that is what i was saying no one accepts me and everywhere i go i am rejected. Why is this ? Why me ? Couldnt it be someone else than me ?? I feel like my life has no sense and where do you get those ideas from

Anyways thank you for those who read my post and answered me, it is clear and will help me i think to improve this stupid vision. I cannot see the name of the person that put a very long answer but i wanted to thank you for taking time to give your answer ...

I talked to my parents ( they saw what i wrote because i had forgotten to turn off my computer ......)
They said they would like me to get a better vision but the thing is that they say that the cause of myopa is the deformation of the eye, they dont understand how relaxation and exercices id supppsed to replace the eye and change its shape....
Now i use my phone for 2 hrs every night when i am supposed to sleep, can it have bad consequénces on my vision? But when i switch it off i sometimes do palming and i dont see any improvement ( its dark )

Thank you again for reading but can anyone tell me any exercices that help him to see better... I dont really understand what exercices are supposed to relaxate me (is that how we say it??) i just want simple thing/ if it is possible.. Just to improve my vision

By the way even if i sit on the front row i cannot properly see ( as if the marker is old) its really hard and the only thing i see is best to do is take a picture or copy from a friend but sometimes they dont want and so i dont have anything written on my page. I take a picture and in the evening i copy. I dont want to wear my glasses as they make me look like a stupid smart hguy ( you know those ugly kids) people would laugh at me its not very plesant.

THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR SUPPORTING ME Smile
From Chat; Blake, Harry and Jenny;

"it is not the responsibility of the moderator or anyone else here to report suicide threats; unless you know for sure, you can't tell if anyone is really who they say there are, if they are truthful, let alone try to find out where they are located. They could be in another country. Best to tell them to seek professional help."

I agree; the phony on here might be trying to get the site shut down by faking suicide, then complain no one helped him. Go to a professional doctor! This forum is not a suicide hotline, doctor.

"misterfun FRAUD! parents looked at what you wrote, and had nothing to say about suicide???? FRAUD, we're on to you! get a life."

you may fool some, but not everyone!!

Someone that 'supports' misterfun also posed as a young boy needing help, all upset... parents mad at him, won't let him do Bates method... He kept quitting the method, saying it does not help, parents against him, but he kept contacting me. Finally had to tell him to get his parents permission and they have to be on Skype with him. He would not do this so I refused to train him. He kept following me around to linkedin... I had to block him everywhere. Acted very weird when on Skype and also wants to 'help' me with my website... Kept bugging me for this. After fiddling around with his camera.., taking a long time to set things up, camera not working, lot static.., suddenly many strange names from Russia, Poland... filled my contacts. He hacked me! The 2 men that hacked my e-mail, computer 3x this year and steal Natural Vision teachers, authors manuscripts and infect the Yahoo groups... also have those weird names with y, z in them and like to impersonate a young teen boy needing help. There's always a sad emotional appeal or sweet positive talk to lure you in to try to help. Now they enlisted a young guy to do this. Dirty, creepy pool!

Harry and Jen; try to get on the internet in a way to protect your identity and then please reveal these guys. Everyone is afraid of them. 2 people overseas and two in the U.S. told me who they are but they won't let me give the proof, names unless I have to go to court. Even then are reluctant, say one guy acts violent, gets quite mean when you stand up to him. Like has 2 personalities. Psychopathic about the Bates Method, like a cult.

Be wary of these guys from the UK, London, Russia and Italy. They have a couple people in the U.S. through their group and one's computer business. I moved and can't place my new home address on-line anymore.

People who sell Dr. Bates work for a high price are as bad as the eye surgeons that have called me, trying to trip me up, get me to say the word cure... It's a crime for a vision teacher to say the word "cure" in the USA. Corrupt Medical Organizations hiding natural cures.
can you go away please it is not my job to fool people okay say whatever you want but please dont take this as a joke why do you think am i posting here if its a joke i can post it anywhere else in other forums where there is a lot more people here its a community i need help thats not i am not asking money or whatever trying to hack them whats the point okay you might try to get rid of me i dont know but please do not post again or read my answers because i really dont like this and you know my life is very hard because i cannot see so i searched on the internet a bates method forum and i found this one so my first idea was to explain my problems and hope that people would answer me correctly and would not persecute me like in real life but i was wrong. The world is very strange and many people like you make it difficult for those who cannot really express them selves.

You might think its a joke or what ever i dont care it might be the way i am writing i dont know (i am french but lived 7 years in usa) i have some problems in language too does it make you want to persecute me ?? I am very very tired and i would like you to never answer me again because i am real and i am not a virus sortofthing please stop and let others help me i need it

Thank you for your understanding
Ok, I will take your word that you truly are looking for help;

First; Please get your parents to bring you to a doctor to prevent suicide.

Also; give them these links for free E-books;
http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id120.html
http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id148.html

Here is my experience;
http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id60.html
http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id95.html
(So you can know, have faith that I am legit.)

You can study with your parents permission.

It contains everything, everything. This way you don't have to pay high priced teachers.
It will also help you understand the many varied posts on this forum so you can join in.

There is also a translator with speaker. Many videos on YouTube.

Notice that the people that stated misterfun is a fraud never posted their true identity (which can be understood under certain circumstances) but they never posted who he is, ect... as I asked them to do. No reply, noting on this thread.

This leads me to think that maybe the accusers are his peers in school? Bullies? Cyberstalking?

Clark
misterfun Wrote:I talked to my parents ( they saw what i wrote because i had forgotten to turn off my computer ......)
They said they would like me to get a better vision but the thing is that they say that the cause of myopa is the deformation of the eye, they dont understand how relaxation and exercices id supppsed to replace the eye and change its shape....
Here's something to show them: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.oepf.org/sites/default/files/journals/jbo-volume-5-issue-5/5-5%20Orfield.pdf">http://www.oepf.org/sites/default/files ... rfield.pdf</a><!-- m -->

That article is from the Journal of Behavioral Optometry, so it may carry more credibility than other things you could show them.
When I was about 25 yrs. old I worked in a electronics factory in Belmont, California.
Trained to system test radio and computer digital boards and started learning more.

One day they hired some new people. One was a Chinese boy named Ben, a young teen. Tiny, skinny, awkward looking but it was just that age we all grow through. I was told I must be his teacher, train him to test the electronic boards and do inventory.
He was very hard to teach, refused to do things the way they trained me to teach him. Frustrating.
Then one day he said; if you won't let me do it my way, then I won't do it. He just sat there.
I didn't know what to say. I had no power to force him to do the work our way and didn't want to get him in trouble by talking to the boss.
I let him do what he wanted but watched so noting was done wrong that would cause destruction to the equipment.

We still talked often and he would mention he wants to own his own business. He doesn't want to work for other people. Very serious about this.

Then they placed me in the other room with the handsome gay guy with the blond hair. He was a blast! Always singing with his guy group, imitating the Queen of England. Boyfriend with purple hair.

Then they sent me back to working with Ben. One day we were talking and he was depressed; suddenly said; he thinks he's ugly and do you ever think of suicide? I told him when I was his age I did, alot of teens go through that and you will grown out of it. Stay on the positive and don't give up... In high school I was ugly, in love with a guy in Tantasqua High school that didn't feel the same. Was awful! Often thought of laying on the railroad tracks some nights. But; never did. Grew up and learned not to worry so much, not to let my emotions, good feelings, bad to control me in a wrong direction and not let other people control my feelings. Life has so many things we can do, it's fun.

I told a boss, the big guy in the factory (real big marine type man that the young ladies would make fun of. They were stupid; he was different but very appealing) to talk to Ben because he was thinking about suicide.

Later both Ben and I were placed into the fun room again and laughed our times away. The big guy had taken him under his wing and would wrestle him, bug him all day making him laugh, join in with the men.

The gay guy got a perm. 2 hours late from lunch. Excuse; "I got stuck in there"!
3 days later the Japanese manger Yasoo went to the same beauty parlor and got the same perm; poodle like curls on top of the head, shaved under. Looks good in their tight sweat pants.

Who would want to commit suicide and miss all this!

I heard Ben grew up to own a business in San Mateo county, is very happy.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download