MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Vision Halo Headache

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vision Halo Headache
Hoping to enhance centralization, I starting wearing the vision halo for a couple hours a day. I'm able to see 2 vertical lines and I focus between them, however for prolonged periods of time my eyes seemed unnaturally crossed and I start to develop a headache. Has anyone had a similar experience? Does anyone know how I might overcome this and enhance my centralization?
I'm pretty sure the vision halo is not Bates's idea, but Tom Quackenbush's. I've also heard about it from Esther van der Werf. The idea is not to get better at one specific exercise, but to see clearly in a relaxed way when you're leading your normal life. I'd say if the vision halo is giving you a headache, stop using it. Central fixation is more noticed than practiced. Catch yourself periodically and ask "Where am I looking now?", then notice that what is to the side of that, you see less clearly. A headache is strain, which tells me you're trying too hard, or maybe some part of you is fighting the vision halo. Take it off and let your sight be easy.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download