MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Worked for my mom but not working for me?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Worked for my mom but not working for me?
My mom had astigmatism for about 40 years and wore glasses, until about 10 years ago she did this eye program (I think it's the Bates one, but waiting to hear back from her if that was it) and hasn't needed glasses since. I recently was diagnosed with astigmatism (explaining my extreme tiredness, nausea, dizziness and headaches) and my mom told me exercises to do. I've been doing them almost 2 months and I don't see any change!

Twice a day I've been doing the following:
Close my eyes and slowly look all around the perimeter (I guess that's the word) of my eyes, counter clockwise.
Close my eyes and slowly look as if I'm looking to the middle of a clock and then out to each number and then back in the center. Clockwise and counter clockwise.

I'm thinking I need the actual book or program to make sure I'm doing everything I really should be doing, is that right?

I keep getting very close to going and getting glasses!

The only things I notice that help are going on the computer only a few minutes at a time a few times a day and definitely not once the sun starts getting less bright (from late afternoon), going to bed early (by 8:30pm) and not going out in the evening(something about bright car lights and driving bothers them. So I feel like I am learning to manage astigmatism but not cure it like my mom did!

Do you think I need the book and then it will work? The optician said it's mild.
How's your posture on computer..?

http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id40.html

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download