MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Wetting And Moving Eyes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wetting And Moving Eyes
Hello everyone.

I have been trying to restore my eyesight naturally for a few months now.

My prescription is -3.00 right and -2.50 left.

I have had flashes of better vision, some of which I have measured by looking at an eye chart 3 metres away.

I have particularly found when I wet my eyes with contact lens conditioning solution and tilt my head back, moving my eyes around whilst closed and then opening them again, I can achieve very clear vision immediately afterwards for a few seconds.

Has anybody else found this? Is there anything else that could help me sustain this for longer?

Thanks in advance for any help. I hope sharing this information can help others as well.
(12-13-2013, 07:50 PM)satori Wrote: Hello everyone.

I have been trying to restore my eyesight naturally for a few months now.

My prescription is -3.00 right and -2.50 left.

I have had flashes of better vision, some of which I have measured by looking at an eye chart 3 metres away.

I have particularly found when I wet my eyes with contact lens conditioning solution and tilt my head back, moving my eyes around whilst closed and then opening them again, I can achieve very clear vision immediately afterwards for a few seconds.

Has anybody else found this? Is there anything else that could help me sustain this for longer?

Thanks in advance for any help. I hope sharing this information can help others as well.

My guess is that the contact lens solution is not magic, it's just that your eyes aren't moist enough. Are you blinking frequently? See this post on Dry Eye. http://www.iblindness.org/655/understanding-dry-eye/ However, if it works for you, great!
(12-14-2013, 10:07 AM)Nancy Wrote: My guess is that the contact lens solution is not magic, it's just that your eyes aren't moist enough. Are you blinking frequently? See this post on Dry Eye. http://www.iblindness.org/655/understanding-dry-eye/ However, if it works for you, great!

Thanks Nancy. I believe this makes sense. I have always felt my poor eyesight was largely a result of a lifestyle change in my early teens during which I started staring at computer screens more. Nevertheless my family and optometrists persuaded me otherwise. I will be more consciously aware of my blinking, Dr. Bates’ Long Swing, and other relaxation methods.
Thought I would report some good news, Nancy.

I have been paying attention to blinking more frequently and doing some movements before bed time. I have also meditated more on the idea of giving my eyes more water and relaxation.

This morning I woke up and went on the computer for a bit as usual. However, when I looked outside I noticed I could see more clarity in the distant mountains than usual.

After looking at the mountains, I looked at my eye chart from 3 metres away and I could read the 20/40 line perfectly which is -0.5, without needing to use the contact lens solution to wet my eyes.

I have lost focus a bit since then but it is a promising sign for the future and it is good motivation to continue to change my lifestyle.

Thanks for your post.
(12-16-2013, 03:35 AM)satori Wrote: Thought I would report some good news, Nancy.

I have been paying attention to blinking more frequently and doing some movements before bed time. I have also meditated more on the idea of giving my eyes more water and relaxation.

This morning I woke up and went on the computer for a bit as usual. However, when I looked outside I noticed I could see more clarity in the distant mountains than usual.

After looking at the mountains, I looked at my eye chart from 3 metres away and I could read the 20/40 line perfectly which is -0.5, without needing to use the contact lens solution to wet my eyes.

I have lost focus a bit since then but it is a promising sign for the future and it is good motivation to continue to change my lifestyle.

Thanks for your post.

Great! Many people have their best vision when they wake up, then it slowly declines during the day as they over-use their eyes and don't rest enough. Blurry vision is simply a message that you need to do something different. Good for you for listening to the message!

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now