MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
The PLUS LENS - Anti Corrective Method; Avoid These Harmful Methods

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The PLUS LENS - Anti Corrective Method; Avoid These Harmful Methods
For a long time I have posted against the Plus Lens Method due to many people contacting me stating the Plus Lens method has harmed their vision and they are seeking a cure to reverse the eye-vision problems it caused. Usually it is blurry vision, headache, astigmatism but often cataract develops even when the Plus Lens is not used for a long time. Three people had leaking blood vessels in their retina causing blindness from use of the Plus Lens, 'reading glasses'.

The Minus lens also causes these problems.
There are other side effects. All are listed in the PDF.

Ophthalmologist Bates' advice; AVOID ALL EYEGLASSES, Contacts, unnatural treatments.

David has allowed me to upload this PDF warning about the Plus Lens method and other methods that have harmful side effects.
This way I don't have to be typing on every post trying to get the truth out to people about the dangers of these methods.

PDF also covers information on cataract and other surgery. More will be added, refined in the future along with pictures and videos.

People against the Plus Lens can just link here to the PDF.

(12-18-2013, 07:46 AM)clarknight Wrote: For a long time I have posted against the Plus Lens Method due to many people contacting me stating the Plus Lens method has harmed their vision and they are seeking a cure to reverse the eye-vision problems it caused. Usually it is blurry vision, headache, astigmatism but often cataract develops even when the Plus Lens is not used for a long time. Three people had leaking blood vessels in their retina causing blindness from use of the Plus Lens, 'reading glasses'.

The Minus lens also causes these problems.
There are other side effects. All are listed in the PDF.

Ophthalmologist Bates' advice; AVOID ALL EYEGLASSES, Contacts, unnatural treatments.

David has allowed me to upload this PDF warning about the Plus Lens method and other methods that have harmful side effects.
This way I don't have to be typing on every post trying to get the truth out to people about the dangers of these methods.

PDF also covers information on cataract and other surgery. More will be added, refined in the future along with pictures and videos.

People against the Plus Lens can just link here to the PDF.

Another old PDF is attached. Shows the Plus Lens use for years and no Myopia cure.

Attached Files
.pdf   'Warnings and How To'. Avoid Methods that Impair the Vision, Eyes Health.pdf (Size: 599.81 KB / Downloads: 25)
.pdf   Avoid the Plus Lens Method. Avoid all Eyeglasses.pdf (Size: 1.27 MB / Downloads: 25)
I think everyone on this website understands your opinion already.
Aethersky,

Thanks for talking recently. Glad we are on a good and peaceful level.
Clark, thanks for the comprehensive article on vision improvement. I wonder if astigmatism has something to do with unequal movement horizontally vs vertically. We do so much reading and viewing side to side as compared to up and down. Perhaps the lack of movement vertically causes the imbalance and abnormal shape of the eyeball that causes astigmatism.
(12-19-2013, 08:54 AM)lou_deg Wrote: Clark, thanks for the comprehensive article on vision improvement. I wonder if astigmatism has something to do with unequal movement horizontally vs vertically. We do so much reading and viewing side to side as compared to up and down. Perhaps the lack of movement vertically causes the imbalance and abnormal shape of the eyeball that causes astigmatism.

Hey Lou, Good point.
Yeah, side recti moving eyes left, right most time. They get movement so maybe the top, bottom recti get tight from non use. Or do you think the side recti get tight from overwork, no variety? Oblique?

Janet Goodrich says to do extra shifting up, down because we spend most of our time scanning... left, right. We don't look up much. Down more but not as much as horizontal. I read about that violin players in the opera getting astigmatism from the constant head, neck angle. I saw your post and a ladies on Yahoo Group recently and all this sounds like definite causes. I don't completely like this book;

http://www.amazon.com/Improve-Vision-Wit...Descending

but it has interesting opinions on the cause of astigmatism.

I swear sinus, dry or polluted air causes astigmatism. It can place pressure on the eye muscles, eyes; congestion. Use a warm stream humidifier, pure water, sea salt.
Don't let the doctor place astigmatism prescrps in the glasses. It will increase it, cause more angles to develop. Nancy cured astigm.

To Aethersky,

Another positive thing happened due to your PM to me!
After the last message I decided to clean up old PM's from people. I found 2, Feb., 2007 from Kazekage. He was trying to steal an original Better Eyesight Magazine pdf I bought from David. Other members had later told me he tried the same thing with them. Later he revealed his identity to a couple members after successful theft. I think he is banned now. I won't post identity here due to possible rules but am going to on my website with pictures for proof. (He is a long time enemy of Otis. I have to say; Otis does have respect; he never robbed people or hacked their computers.)

In the 2nd pm from Kazekage he admitted he was; Hatake Kakashi, a person that sent me a threatening e-mail. Sounds like the same person that threatened to beat my teacher Thomas Quackenbush with a baseball bat and other threats in e-mail and online and Amazon. He is 2 men; is S. Yung;
http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/AGF...cm_rdp_pdp

I was told who had hacked my computer 4 times this year by friends in UK. They are 2 men from Milan Italy and Kiev Russia. But the people who gave me evidence are afraid of them, won't let me post how I now the truth. 2 of the hacker viruses this year were from; Hatake Kakashi kyazekage... uk peterstolarik, kyazekage @ yahoo.co.uk health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PerfectSight (perfect sight without glasses yahoo group) The Skype hack was from very similar names. They used a young boy to pose as a student.

I love it; a person interested in Otis's plus lens stuff, without knowingly, helped me get more evidence against these evil hacker crooks. They sell Bates magazines for $400.00+, are cultish; want to destroy every other teacher, book in the world. Crazy.
They also hacked 3 Yahoo and maybe google groups with the email 'Delbert'. They attack only Bates Method websites, teachers, especially if they provide Dr. Bates magazines.

Well, I am on here ranting again. If anyone has any experience with these hackers, please let me know and notify other groups.
so i went to the drug store and bought a +1.5D reading glasses just to see what it feels like. I have to agree it does cause some weird muscle tension o.0
I tried once just to see what it is like. Try everything before give advice. Ouch. Hurt my head, headache, and made me feel dizzy.

I read that the drug store lenses are made inferior, can have uneven glass; this causes astigmatism.
hi clarknight

do you think its effective to read the snellen at the blur point for a lengthy period of time and slowly move back like an inch everyday without the use of plus lenses?
And what do you think of
http://visp.rutgers.edu/IRDT%20of%20Myop...opment.pdf

I know bates mentioned something about reading fine print.
(12-24-2013, 07:48 AM)Aethersky Wrote: hi clarknight

do you think its effective to read the snellen at the blur point for a lengthy period of time and slowly move back like an inch everyday without the use of plus lenses?
And what do you think of
http://visp.rutgers.edu/IRDT%20of%20Myop...opment.pdf

I know bates mentioned something about reading fine print.

No Plus Lens! My PDF tells the truth, the harm it causes; cataract, bleeding in the retina... I wish David would place some kind of PDF warning on the main website.

I wrote all this and tons of training for Aethersky in the Private Message.
The Plus Lens method is not the Bates Method. I do not teach, do not endorse, advise the plus lens.

Avoid the Plus and Minus. Go Natural. I want you guys to have a long life and healthy eyes, clear sight.

That's all I can say. See my website for free E-books; http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id120.html All the true, natural training is there. Click the green link.

I don't post on ib much anymore due to constant Plus Lens people taking over the Forum and those 2 guys from Italy, Russia imitating people who need help just to waste my time. It's too stressful trying to keep the true Bates Method alive, out there for the public to know the truth while working around these abusive people.

I will return in the future when not busy but only for Bates Method training discussions that I know are legit, where other long time members have joined in to help the newbies.

Merry Christmas. Time to be with the family.

Clark

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

clarknight i never mentioned the use of plus lenses in the above post. I said reading the snellen at the blur point(and slowly challenging the eyes) WITHOUT the use of a plus lenses. I'm asking if that would be effective.
A member has been attacking this thread by posting for the Plus Lens on 3, 4... other threads and is now advising it to children. This will ruin the child's eyesight and brain development. Eyeglasses are addictive.
the minus and the plus lens do NOT cause these problems. cataracts are a different issue than a refractive STATE.
the eye problems due to excessively high myopia -6D, which should NEVER happen if the individual made the EDUCATED decision to take off their distance glasses for ALL close work.
The plus lens freezes up your eyes lens, interferes with its movement, accommodation, un-accommodation. So does the minus but the plus more so. The lens stiffens up, circulation lowers, pressure from tension in the eye occurs from the glasses = result is cataract.

Reading glasses (plus) accommodate for the eyes, by-passing the lens. Lens loses it natural function.

If you do not move 'exercise' your arm or leg for months; what happens?
Many people like cartoons.
Note similar names here;
https://www.fanfiction.net/search.php?ke...type=story
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8656826/1/Aethersky

People that use these names on ib get them from these games, cartoon charactors; http://narutobase.net/forums/search.php?...do=process

Hatake Kakashi is also a character in the series.
dr alex (http://frauenfeldclinic.com/), anatonia orfield, jacob liberman (in his book), robert kaplan, David de angelis, and many other behavioral eye doctors ALL recommends the use of plus lenses to alleviate near point stress
Why do they all advocate the use of plus lenses? because it WORKS. Common senses tells that it WORKS.

You are the only one who is attacking this. They do not attack bates method.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download