MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Questions and Answers by Ophthalmologist Bates, Better Eyesight Magazine

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Questions and Answers by Ophthalmologist Bates, Better Eyesight Magazine
Here's a PDF containing all of Ophthalmologist Questions and Answers that he placed at the end of his monthly Better Eyesight Magazine.

I think I got them all, 132 months, 11 years in here. There are blue links for each month that go to the entire monthly articles, training by Bates and other doctors, patients, school teachers, Emily Lierman...

For months where there were no Q & A's; I choose a short training article or comment by Dr, Bates, other teachers.

A companion to these questions, answers is PAGE TWO by Bates; on page 2 of Better Eyesight Magazine are the best of his treatments. Free download here;
http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/id148.html
Scroll down until you see; Natural Eyesight Improvement Discovered and Taught by Ophthalmologist William H. Bates - PAGE TWO - Better Eyesight Magazine

Also on Google; http://books.google.com/books?id=K8baprG...&q&f=false

This thread brings all of Dr. Bates magazines, books to this forum.

People are free to ask questions, discuss the Bates Method.

Attached Files
.pdf   Ophthalmologist William H. Bates Questions and Answers From 132 Issues of His Monthly Better Eyesight Magazine.pdf (Size: 832.63 KB / Downloads: 27)
I like the Questions and Answers. Bates is very direct, short, and to the point with the answers. Many of them are funny Smile
Thanks Panda,

Yeah, I love the old time people from years ago. Interesting personalities, life style of patients, doctors.
There's one true story of a semi-blind lady that had to hold onto the rails of the sidewalk, needed help getting into Bates office for treatment. In the end, with her sight restored, she was walking with a spring in her step down the walkway, independently.

David is welcome to copy paste my entire BEM website to iblindness. He can remove my pictures, modern text if he likes (since some old time Bates people prefer only Bates direction, no modern teachers clarification) . I go tit in a website folder if he wants I can send it to him. I will even redo it as he wants before send him the copy.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download