MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Really Under corrected glasses good in the long run?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really Under corrected glasses good in the long run?
Hi.

I've been following and mostly failing at Leo Angart's method and I've decided to just use Bates' method since I'm not into the prana thing that Leo's into. My myopia grade is like a 4.0 and I'm currently using 2.0 corrected glasses. I'm not going to make my eyes worse right as long as I keep them relaxed through palming and other of Bates' techniques.
you should get glasses for distance that are corrected to 20/25-20/30. But don't do too much undercorrection. Too much undercorrection = panic to the visual system = no benefit. you want glasses that give you a SLIGHT blur. When you do close work you should always take off your glasses.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download