MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
How to practice & increase ability to centralize?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to practice & increase ability to centralize?
Does anyone know of a way to practice and build upon my ability to centralize?
Basically, practice noticing smaller and smaller areas. I wrote this blog post a while back to answer the question, which I get often.
Thanks, I'm guessing you're talking about the link below? Does anybody have any other ways to build central fixation ability?
http://www.iblindness.org/1411/how-do-i-...-fixation/
I notice that the area of attention is more clear than the peripheral, the question is whatz can I do to make the centralized area smaller?
(02-25-2014, 05:47 PM)yodosoBates Wrote: I notice that the area of attention is more clear than the peripheral, the question is whatz can I do to make the centralized area smaller?
Continue to notice. The center of the clear area is clearer than the periphery of the clear area, for example. Also, keep moving your eyes, at least slightly. For a letter on the eye chart, you can see the left edge clearer if that's where you're looking, then shift to the right edge and you'll see that clearer. Gradually move to smaller letters, but there is no rush. Make sure you have it solidly in place with a bigger letter first before you push yourself too much to see it with smaller letters.

And of course this works just as well with the left edge of a sign outdoors or flower or branch as it does with a letter on the eye chart.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now