MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
small redesign

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
small redesign
I activated a new theme and messed with the layout of the homepage and other pages. Let me know what you like or dislike!

I'll probably mess with the forum soon to change the colors to match the main site.

www.iblindness.org
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
(03-14-2014, 11:58 PM)David Wrote: I activated a new theme and messed with the layout of the homepage and other pages. Let me know what you like or dislike!

I'll probably mess with the forum soon to change the colors to match the main site.

www.iblindness.org

Nice! I like the contrast between the dark tunnel and the light outside!
I like the eye with the light in it, and the deep blue, very "eye-catching". It will be interesting to see if we pull in more readers. Thanks for all the work you do to keep this site going, David.
Maybe a live gallery slideshow.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now