MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Any admins here?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any admins here?
Could you disable the 'Guest' feature in the live chat. Really absurd the amount of back and forth going on between what I assume is aethersky and clarknight, or affiliated persons. Really has nothing to do with the forum/topic and should be minimized. Otherwise I really think some bans are in order at this point.

Personal attacks are not cool and philosophical differences should be discussed like adults, not a bunch of little girls on facebook.
(03-28-2014, 09:21 AM)wtfgod Wrote: Could you disable the 'Guest' feature in the live chat. Really absurd the amount of back and forth going on between what I assume is aethersky and clarknight, or affiliated persons. Really has nothing to do with the forum/topic and should be minimized. Otherwise I really think some bans are in order at this point.

Personal attacks are not cool and philosophical differences should be discussed like adults, not a bunch of little girls on facebook.

I may be replacing it with another chat software soon. If that takes a while to do I'll restrict it to logged in users only to help prevent this.

I like the old days where if you insulted somebody you'd find yourself in a gunfight.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
(03-28-2014, 11:21 AM)David Wrote: I may be replacing it with another chat software soon. If that takes a while to do I'll restrict it to logged in users only to help prevent this.

I like the old days where if you insulted somebody you'd find yourself in a gunfight.

Would certainly solve a lot of problems. Why did we ever stop doing this?
'
edit: Also reconsider IRC. Big Grin
To make it easier to moderate (or more accurately, to require more accountability so that I don't have to moderate), the chat now requires users to log in to the forum or through Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin before chatting.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
why am i the assumed for everything? i rarely go on this forum now and never post as a guest.
i'm busy studying for ap exams and college stuff so i'm off this forum.
(03-28-2014, 03:33 PM)Aethersky Wrote: why am i the assumed for everything? i rarely go on this forum now and never post as a guest.

Sorry Aether.

Just put your name there as you and clarknight were the original 'instigators' of the issue. I was pretty vague as to not give you or clarknight all the blame. ^^
(03-28-2014, 06:41 PM)wtfgod Wrote:
(03-28-2014, 03:33 PM)Aethersky Wrote: why am i the assumed for everything? i rarely go on this forum now and never post as a guest.

Sorry Aether.

Just put your name there as you and clarknight were the original 'instigators' of the issue. I was pretty vague as to not give you or clarknight all the blame. ^^

Actually the instigation goes way back before either of you two became members here.
(03-28-2014, 11:44 PM)Bifocal Wrote:
(03-28-2014, 06:41 PM)wtfgod Wrote:

Sorry Aether.

Actually the instigation goes way back before either of you two became members here.

Bifocal,
Why do you continue to ignore what the moderator has asked - to stop making personal attacks? Your statement in chat:

"She is critical of other vision improvement methods,but at the same time does not teach PURE bates,but instead mixes in a lot of other things,many of which are contrary to true Bates teaching."

You are calling someone a hypocrite. Why do you persist in making unprovoked character attacks? If you cannot make a statement without attacking someone's character, you shouldn't be making any at all. David has asked people to stop, or go elsewhere.
(03-28-2014, 11:44 PM)Bifocal Wrote: Actually the instigation goes way back before either of you two became members here.

Was not aware! Angel

(03-29-2014, 04:27 AM)arocarty Wrote: Bifocal,
Why do you continue to ignore what the moderator has asked - to stop making personal attacks?

Lets blame Bifocal then?!?!? Big Grin

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download