MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Constant motion

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Constant motion
I'm learning that one of the most important aspects of good vision is movement. In order to keep my eyes moving I practice the short swing all day by lightly rocking my body from side to side. How do you keep your eyes in constant motion?

Lol I used to consciously blink, constantly, all day. However a constant short swing allows my eyes to involuntarily move with saccadic motion. It relaxes them and I enjoy it but I was really hoping to learn about other people's methods on keeping the eyes in motion all day. Please share!
I think motion is the key to eyesight improvement Smile

After several years of wearing glasses my eyes are so lazy I thought that I move them often but when I take them off than I realise how little do they move Smile

so weaker glasses and taking your glasses off completly is the right way Wink
Yes movement is the key. However our conscious movement doesn't remotely compare to the unconscious saccadic motion that is produced when swing. I'm spending a great amount developing natural saccadic motion which is also known as letting go, breaking to stare or letting oppositional motion happen. Besides the short swing, I'm asking everyone to please share ways in which they keep their eyes in motion all day.
(04-03-2014, 11:55 AM)yodosoBates Wrote: Yes movement is the key. However our conscious movement doesn't remotely compare to the unconscious saccadic motion that is produced when swing. I'm spending a great amount developing natural saccadic motion which is also known as letting go, breaking to stare or letting oppositional motion happen. Besides the short swing, I'm asking everyone to please share ways in which they keep their eyes in motion all day.

Simply observe what a person with normal vision does. They follow the print from left to right while reading. And when driving a car they do not stare out of the windshield,but are constantly scanning the road environment,and glancing at the instrument s,and speedometer,and observing road signs. Their vision is constantly changing focus for different distances. Swinging,or rocking will never get you to do these tasks as a person with normal vision does.
A myope stares at things rather than changing focus.
The anticorrection lense method will strengthen your eye focusing system enabling you to overcome your poor focusing habits that are typical in myopes.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now