MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
train "swings"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
train "swings"
Hello all new here, and really excited to get 20/20 vision!! Been doing Davids method and in one days time I have noticed such a huge improvement, but I've also read about the "swings" and I think I understand it but its not super clear. So i was wondering if this would be considered a swing exercise too - while I ride the train I look out the window, and I keep my eyes from fixating on anything by looking up abit high than the scenery toward the horizon, but all the things are still clearly in my vision passing by, and this seems very relaxing on my eyes. Would you guys consider that a swing? From what I understood you rock yourself side to side to create that motion for your eyes so its relatively the same if I understand the actual swings correctly?
thought this was a more active community Sad
Well with such a patience you won't recover your vision..

As far as I am concerned, any kind of motion will do good for your eyes, looking outside the window including.

I guess what David meant was the Long Swing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7agJ9lxSHEw
I'm patient just thought this was a more active community, oh wow thanks I was doing the swings all wrong lol
Not that active.

Can't help as I don't practice many regimented exercises. I just wear weak glasses and try to move my eyes around...

Let me know if you find something that works better than that! Big Grin
I guess we're on the same path wtfgod Smile I'm also wearing weaker glasses and try to move my eyes more frequently. I also practice palming quite often and long swings. They are the best relaxing excersises for me. if you find something that works for you feel free to tell Big Grin
Swings have been really great especially before sleep, and just training your eye habits like centering ur vision and shifting from one small detail to the next, and all that good stuff David mentioned has really cleared up my vision just doing it this week alone. My eyes are not very bad -1, but much of what David was saying with the whole mind eye connection rings so true because even though my eyes are not that bad by scale when I test myself on a chart I can barely make out the biggest letter 20/200 sometimes, but now its been so much better just believing in my eyes has changed things/
(04-03-2014, 10:15 AM)tetro Wrote: Swings have been really great especially before sleep, and just training your eye habits like centering ur vision and shifting from one small detail to the next, and all that good stuff David mentioned has really cleared up my vision just doing it this week alone. My eyes are not very bad -1, but much of what David was saying with the whole mind eye connection rings so true because even though my eyes are not that bad by scale when I test myself on a chart I can barely make out the biggest letter 20/200 sometimes, but now its been so much better just believing in my eyes has changed things/

That's great!

One key is being consistent about it. I think people frequently do the right things , keeping their eyes as comfortable as possible while being attentive to details, but if in a few seconds it doesn't clear their vision or make their eyes feel 100% better, they go back to their dysfunctional ways.

So I think it's important to be certain about a few guiding principles so that it's easy to stay on track or get back on, for example:

Does it make sense to keep your eyes as relaxed as you can? The alternative would be to tense the eyes and make them uncomfortable. So even if you can't make them feel a lot better, you can go with the idea that you're using your eyes in the most relaxed, comfortable way possible, and you'll be guided into how to do that without too much unnecessary fuss about the mechanics. And any idea of improving vision that runs counter to this idea will be suspect.

Does it make sense to always pay attention to details? The alternative would be to ignore them. Your eyes are made to see details, and ignoring details isn't very stimulating, and everything is "use it or lose it". When you think about it, it doesn't make sense to stop doing this.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download