MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I get perfect vision in 3 mins from the Sun!How?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I get perfect vision in 3 mins from the Sun!How?
Hi everyone, before saying anything, I just wanted to say I am aware of Bate and many of the other methods for improving eyesight. I am nearsighted.
So I went out one clear sunny day and noticed that I couldnt look with ease at the bright sky, I decided to look "just besides the sun" at some tree branches, it was hard as my eyes just vibrated, I continued for some 20 seconds looking almost directly at the sun , then took a break. I felt how my eyes struggled and I had to make an effort to look at the sun, in about 3 mins the eyes vibrated and struggled FAR LESS now and I could with much more ease look at the sun.

Perhaps my greatest shock in recent time came when I just wanted to look around:

Perfect vision! I could see the license plates from very far distances, everything was so crisp and sharp. No I wasnt tearing nor squinting.
This method works every time!

However in about 40 mins the vision gets back to its original nearsighted state.

My question:

What exactly is the mechanism here responsible for this miraculous happening? could it really be the ocular muscles stretching automatically until they are fully relaxed? or what is this, I was very shocked the first time and never read anything about the cause. Bates didnt even say how I guess?
So

What does really happen when you gaze at the sun?
when you expose the eye to sunlight or any sort of bright light source for a few minutes, the pupils shrink greatly, thus increasing your depth of field. Your vision will be much better for a few mins after sunning. As you saw it is not permanent, and the vision goes back to normal after a while.
you may also notice your vision is much better in bright light compared to poor lighting
You should NEVER look directly into the sun. Doing this is risking permanent retina damage.
Years ago I gazed closely at a lightbulb for a while. I found that there was a way to look at it without discomfort, and that if I tensed my eyes with my bad habit way of looking it would seem too bright and the tension would build up in my eyes more. And the way to look at the lightbulb is the way to look at the sun, or at anything else.

That being said, your pupils constricting might have a lot to do with it, but that doesn't necessarily mean that's the entire explanation. Sunlight is obviously stimulating to the eyes, and you can feel the intensity.

I believe sungazing in the morning or evening, when the sun is close to the horizon, is safe, because there is little or no UV rays.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Thanks for your responses
I look at the area besides the sun, not at the sun directly. So the pupils shrink a great amount, but I didnt understand really how depth of field comes in getting perfect vision?

I thought there was only three ways to affect the eyesight:
outer occular muscles
the lens shape and the smaller inner lens ciliary muscles

Furtheremore , while the bad vision gets back in few minutes, it doesnt get back to its original state exactly, as I noticed that 6 hours later after sunning the road signs were clearer on the night while driving,

could it be the outer occular muscles actually stretch and struggle as one look at the sun brightness, and thus they temperoraly get perfectly relaxed and flexible and thus can coordinate? I am saying that just because I noticed that looking at the sunlight sometimes has weaker effect and that is always when my eyes "dont struggle as much"? I really dont know
I think that you should read more about the pineal gland, the pineal gland is a small pine shaped gland in the middle of our brains. According to the mainstream science its main function is to regulate our sleep patterns. It is also known that this gland consists of the same rod and cone cells like our eyes. It is also filled with water, some say it is the gateway to see other worlds. And sun gazing is one of the effective methods to stimulate and activate it. It is also said that most of our society have their pineal gland calcified, because of drinking fluoridated water.

So this might explain why you lost that clear flash, because you weren't seeing it using your physical eyes. It might have been sort of an inner vision. This is quite confusing in vision improvement. I was talking with a medical practitioner a while ago and he told me something really interesting that clicked something in me. It was about an ancient method to relieve eye strain. He told me the trick is to insert a needle deep inside the corner of the eye, if you insert it carefully it will trigger the muscles and will release all the eye strain held in the eyes. Of course I am a bit weary to try this out but it made total sense to me.

(04-03-2014, 07:13 PM)Bifocal Wrote: You should NEVER look directly into the sun. Doing this is risking permanent retina damage.

To my knowing Bates encouraged sun-gazing, he believed that eyes with perfect vision can see the sun completely easily. He mentioned sailors as an example.
I started to exercise my eyes in the daylight to make them accustomed to the amount of light that only the sun can provide. It's very difficult for me because I'm not used to staying outside, I squint and tear only by looking at bright areas on the walls and surfaces. It's being a great experience for me, and I think it will help me aquire central fixation faster, as the pupils shrink a lot, letting the light shine only on the most sensitive part of the retina, and help me train relaxing myself to see under adverse conditions.
(04-08-2014, 02:56 AM)elias Wrote:
(04-03-2014, 07:13 PM)Bifocal Wrote: You should NEVER look directly into the sun. Doing this is risking permanent retina damage.

To my knowing Bates encouraged sun-gazing, he believed that eyes with perfect vision can see the sun completely easily. He mentioned sailors as an example.

Yes, that's what he actually states in his book. The black stains we see after looking at the sun are just illusions of the mind, which is not accustomed to such amount of light. That's the same reason we should avoid doing this in the beginning, because you never know how long you'll be seeing those stains after looking at the sun.

It might be dangerous, though - I believe - , if we look directly at the sun WITH glasses, because they concentrate the sunlight in a small point, which may lead to REAL damage in the retina!

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now