MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Clear Flashes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clear Flashes
I've been doing the bates method for some time now. I've noticed some clear flashes . The clearest it ever got was around 20/25, which is a far cry from the vision i have now. Why does blinking make the clear flash go away? What do i do at school when i need to see the board, when my eyes are strained and clear flashes aren't there to aid my vision? Sometimes, the teachers go at a fast pace, and erases the board while i'm trying to make out some of the words. I don't wear weaker glasses and don't want to either. Relaxing at school is kind of hard since the environment is stressful and effort is demanded.
there are several ways where you can aritificially generate very clear vision such as
-blinking forcibly (temporarily shortening the eye/cornea)
-producing tears
-the pupils shrinking when you are in a sunny day (you might notice your vision is much better in sunlight compared to cloudy)

are the clear flashes you are experiencing "legitimate"? if it is, then that is a good sign of progress, but don't get confused with artificial clear flashes.

i don't know your vision, but if you are having trouble seeing the board, wearing a weak -0.25D or -0.5D is a good idea and will not make your vision worse

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now