MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Eyes feeling stiff in the morning

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eyes feeling stiff in the morning
How can i prevent my eyes from feeling stiff and unrested when waking up in the morning? I think this is hindering my progress. During the previous day, i would do some bates method related tasks, but once i go to sleep, my results take one step backwards. Eyes are stiff, and vision is blurry. It takes some palming and looking at the eye chart to clear it up some, but i want to eliminate this pattern of stiffness from my life. I want to feel rested when waking up in the morning.
I would address whatever is hindering your sleep?
i sleep all the way through. I don't toss and turn. It might be stale air. I should've just thought this through before being too eager to post a question.
Dr. Bates suggested his patients do Long Swings before going to sleep, maybe 50 or 100 of them, to break up the stare during sleep they might not be aware of. This pattern is fairly common in people with vision problems.
(04-08-2014, 12:59 PM)AlkalineWater7 Wrote: How can i prevent my eyes from feeling stiff and unrested when waking up in the morning? I think this is hindering my progress. During the previous day, i would do some bates method related tasks, but once i go to sleep, my results take one step backwards. Eyes are stiff, and vision is blurry. It takes some palming and looking at the eye chart to clear it up some, but i want to eliminate this pattern of stiffness from my life. I want to feel rested when waking up in the morning.

What is your glasses prescription,and have you given up wearing them completely?
(04-13-2014, 05:56 PM)Bifocal Wrote:
(04-08-2014, 12:59 PM)AlkalineWater7 Wrote: How can i prevent my eyes from feeling stiff and unrested when waking up in the morning? I think this is hindering my progress. During the previous day, i would do some bates method related tasks, but once i go to sleep, my results take one step backwards. Eyes are stiff, and vision is blurry. It takes some palming and looking at the eye chart to clear it up some, but i want to eliminate this pattern of stiffness from my life. I want to feel rested when waking up in the morning.

What is your glasses prescription,and have you given up wearing them completely?

Left eye: -3.00 and Right eye: -3.75. These measurements were taken last year. I don't wear the corrective lenses at all.

(04-13-2014, 05:56 PM)Bifocal Wrote:

Left eye: -3.00 and Right eye: -3.75. These measurements were taken last year. I don't wear the corrective lenses at all.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now