MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
progressively Blurry eye chart

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
progressively Blurry eye chart
Hey guys,

I started practicing sketching the letters on the eye chart for 15 minutes a day. 5 min left, right & both eyes. During my time with single eyes, the chart seems to get progressively blurry.

In my experience, that level of blurriness is the result of staring. Yet I am constantly moving my eyes, tracing each letter. The chart is extremely clear when I start and basically illegible at the 5 minute mark. Does anyone have any insight on why this is happening and what I can do to prevent the occurrence?
(04-17-2014, 07:30 AM)yodosoBates Wrote: Hey guys,

I started practicing sketching the letters on the eye chart for 15 minutes a day. 5 min left, right & both eyes. During my time with single eyes, the chart seems to get progressively blurry.

In my experience, that level of blurriness is the result of staring. Yet I am constantly moving my eyes, tracing each letter. The chart is extremely clear when I start and basically illegible at the 5 minute mark. Does anyone have any insight on why this is happening and what I can do to prevent the occurrence?

No clue.

I try blinking a lot and opening my eyes more if things start to blur out.. seems to work.
Without watching you personally, I think you've got your own answer. The letters are getting blurry because you're unconsciously staring and straining. My advice would be to stop as soon as you notice the blur feedback telling you you're doing this, palm, and gently tune into your eyes. Can you feel the strain? Once you feel like your visual system is relaxed again, go back to the chart. Stop and palm, or do something else relaxing, if you realize you're straining again.

Your goal is to increase your awareness of how you're using your eyes, and move toward using them in as relaxed a manner as possible.
(04-17-2014, 07:30 AM)yodosoBates Wrote: Hey guys,

How fast do you do this? When you trace the letter how much break you take before moving your eyes again. Maybe you move your eyes too fast.
You could try to slow down and see what happens. Try different speeds.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now