MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Sensation of relief and coolness

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sensation of relief and coolness
A couple of days ago, I was attempting to achieve central fixation on a snellen eye chart. After a couple of minutes I could see the 20/25 line clearly in my right eye. I choose to practice on my right eye much more since it's the weaker of my 2 eyes. I consider this a milestone since the degree of myopia for my right eye is -3.75. While seeing 20/25 vision in my right eye, I felt a great sensation of relief followed by a sensation of coolness. It felt like someone had put ice on my right eye. Has anyone else experienced this strange cold sensation while having a flash of improved vision?
(04-18-2014, 11:11 AM)AlkalineWater7 Wrote: ... It felt like someone had put ice on my right eye. Has anyone else experienced this strange cold sensation while having a flash of improved vision?
Yes, it is not strange.
It is the nerves that respond to that the eyes (corneas) reshape.
The sensation is the same as the one when the eyes get dry,
because that is how nerves related to it reacts.
Keep blinking softly and you will get the coolest eyes in the world. Sleepy

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now