MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Vision Community in Portland, OR?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vision Community in Portland, OR?
I've been on this path for 7 years now with only minimal success. That's not the main point though -- the main point is that I've been doing it alone. I really feel some community would help me stay motivated, devote more attention to this process, and generally give me hope. I'm really surprised I haven't found anybody else in my area doing this in all this time.

I'm asking here if anybody else is in the Portland, OR area and would want to start a community support group for vision improvement. Perhaps meet once or twice a month to exchange techniques and success stories, and set goals. This would help me tremendously. In particular it would be great if anybody else has succeeded and can help set an example...

I'm not looking for a one-on-one teacher, I'm looking for community. I feel crazy sometimes practicing something that I've only ever heard of on the internet, that doesn't seem to be working for me. Ideally it's a free community without anyone trying to sell products or lessons, but if it were a teacher that taught in a community setting I'd be open to that as well.

Putting the intention out there -- please reply if you're near me or may know of anything!
Gene Younger is an older teacher in WA state and Greg Marsh a well-known teacher in Colorado, both closer to you than I am in NY, so there may be local circles around them. Skype can bridge a lot of distance and make you feel less alone, though. I worked with a student in Switzerland today and I'm in NY. Good luck.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now