MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Eye-Brain Control

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eye-Brain Control
Hi there,
I just wanted to share with you (NVI fans) something that I learnt from a presentation course. What I learnt was Eye-Brain control and I think it was very powerful method to use when doing presentations. I think it might very well improve vision too if you do it as a natural vision improvement habit. Here is one article about it that I just happen to find on the internet:
http://www.strategydriven.com/2010/11/26...sentation/

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download