MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Bates only forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bates only forum
I see David let me back on!

Suggestion; Main reason I had a very hard time helping people on here (this past months) improve their vision and kept fighting with 'certain people' is; there are a small amount of members who prefer to; use, advise only permanent eyeglasses, avoid the Bates Method and disrupt threads teaching the Bates Method.
99% of members are true Bates people, and also teach other helpful natural skills. The 1% I had to fight against were following me to every thread and chat I post on and telling the students to not use the Bates Method... It was very frustrating, wore me out trying to teach in that atmosphere.

Idea; I realize we already have a Bates Method thread/forum but;
If we could have a strictly Bates Method section, maybe a sub forum of the Bates forum where all eyeglasses and 'other unnatural methods' people are not allowed to post, that would be great. Bates teachers would not get burnt out posting over and over trying to tell the students what to avoid, who to avoid, trying to defend the Bates Method. We could relax, just teach and the student will learn and achieve clear eyesight quickly...

That's what it's all about, helping people see clear naturally.

Thanks for listening,

Clark

The original lyrics to the 1860 song I'll Twine 'Mid the Ringlets, taken verbatim from the published sheet music (italics, recognized punctuation, and capitalization as in the original), are as follows.[7]

I'll twine 'mid the ringlets
Of my raven black hair,
The lilies so pale
And the roses so fair,
The myrtle so bright
With an emerald hue,
And the pale aronatus
With eyes of bright blue.

I'll sing, and I'll dance,
My laugh shall be gay,
I'll cease this wild weeping
Drive sorrow away,
Tho' my heart is now breaking,
He never shall know,
That his name made me tremble
And my pale cheeks to glow.

I'll think of him never
I'll be wildly gay,
I'll charm ev'ry heart
And the crowd I will sway,
I'll live yet to see him
Regret the dark hour
When he won, then neglected,
The frail wildwood flower.

He told me he loved me,
And promis'd to love,
Through ill and misfortune,
All others above,
Another has won him,
Ah! misery to tell;
He left me in silence
No word of farewell!

He taught me to love him,
He call'd me his flower
That blossom'd for him
All the brighter each hour;
But I woke from my dreaming,
My idol was clay;
My visions of love
Have all faded away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8szdi1D...KI&index=5

I kind of agree that things posted in the 'bates section' should be oriented towards bates. That being said there is so little difference between the methods and so little activity in the forum that it really doesn't matter, you can really do them all at once, hell you could mash all the subforums into one big stack without really affecting anyone.

But if people do wish to only discuss a specific method then that wish should be respected.

That being said, clarknight, you are crazy.
If there were hundreds of posts per day it would make sense to create a new subforum. Right now it would be silly in my opinion.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download