MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Starting this method today...

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Starting this method today...
So today as I walked back from college, I felt an itching sensation in my eye. I gently rubbed my eye and felt my contact lense go right inside my eye socket (or whatever its called). For about 15 minutes I was trying to get it out, then finally, it came out. I tried putting it back in, but it just wouldnt. That, was the moment I decided im not wearing them ever again. So much irritation, so much fiddling, I don't think its worth it anymore. I looked around and found this website (thank god).

I understand most of the method, relaxation, visualization, looking for details and looking for smaller details. It was just the center of vision bit that confused me. Does that mean you should try to look at what is directly infront of your eyes, so anything that appears to be in the center? I'm going to be trying this so I wont be wearing any contact lenses or glasses. I will try to post any updates on improvements as well. Thanks! Big Grin
(06-17-2014, 07:13 AM)johnmadden Wrote: So today as I walked back from college, I felt an itching sensation in my eye. I gently rubbed my eye and felt my contact lense go right inside my eye socket (or whatever its called). For about 15 minutes I was trying to get it out, then finally, it came out. I tried putting it back in, but it just wouldnt. That, was the moment I decided im not wearing them ever again. So much irritation, so much fiddling, I don't think its worth it anymore. I looked around and found this website (thank god).

I understand most of the method, relaxation, visualization, looking for details and looking for smaller details. It was just the center of vision bit that confused me. Does that mean you should try to look at what is directly infront of your eyes, so anything that appears to be in the center? I'm going to be trying this so I wont be wearing any contact lenses or glasses. I will try to post any updates on improvements as well. Thanks! Big Grin

Why has no one answered this man? Is anyone here? It makes me upset that such a serious experience posted by someone asking for help has not been answered!

Did the contact go into the white of the eye? Cornea? Or like the side and that's how you got it out? Hope your ok.

Many people have been harmed by contacts. They injure the eye, cornea. The cleaning solutions, drops goof up the eyes natural tears and have been infected with bacteria and parasites. People have gone blind. This was on the news a few times but is usually swept under the rug. Contacts block healthy full spectrum sunlight and cause dry eye increasing the chance of scraping, infecting the eye.

The central field is clearest so just place the thing your looking at in it. Basically face it. Central-fixation is combined with shifting; move from part to part on the object to see it clear.

Great decision to not wear contacts or glasses.
Avoid the few eyeglasses, surgery, unnatural methods people who pop on here and will try to tell you different or charge a high price for training. Your going in the right direction. 95% of the members on here are good guys. Seek their posts. Your smart from experience and will be able to choose the helpful posts.

Here's Bates entire magazines, free; http://www.cleareyesight.info/naturalvis...tesmethod/

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now